Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1)
What Is Thiamine HCl?
Thiamine HCl is a form of thiamine (vitamin B1) that has been bonded with hydrochloride (HCl) to improve absorption. Thiamine HCl is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential in the metabolic process of the body.
Thiamine HCl Benefits
Thiamine HCl supports healthy metabolic function, eyes, kidneys, nervous system, and brain.† Thiamine HCl aids memory and cognition and helps promote recovery after strenuous exercise.†
- Supports metabolic function†
- Promotes healthy eyes†
- Works to support the kidneys†
- Fortifies the nervous system†
- Helps support brain function†
- Aids cognition & memory†
- Assists in exercise recovery†