What Is Salmon Oil?
Salmon oil is made from the fish’s healthy fats, known as omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon oil is best known for being an exceptionally rich source of omega-3 fats.
The primary omega-3 fats found in salmon oil are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Salmon Oil Benefits †
Taking salmon oil softgels is an excellent way to get essential nutrients if you don’t eat fish frequently or avoid it altogether. Research has linked the intake of EPA and DHA to a variety of health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease, improved brain health, and reduced inflammation. Taking salmon oil is also a great natural way to fight seasonal allergies!
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Helps manage symptoms of arthritis
- Promotes heart health
- May lower triglycerides and improve cholesterol levels
- Aids in weight loss and weight maintenance
- Significantly improves blood flow and oxygen delivery during exercise
- Promotes healthy skin and protects against sun damage along with regular sunblock usage
- Creates Nitric Oxide
- Promotes brain health and reduces the risk of age-related cognitive decline
- Supports eye health