Royal Jelly Extract Powder|
What is Royal Jelly?
Royal Jelly is a milky substance made by worker bees that is used to feed drones & larvae to stimulate growth within the first 72 hours of their lives.
Royal Jelly is loaded with vitamins & minerals and is rich in antioxidants. It supports cardiovascular and heart function and helps fortify immune function. Royal Jelly supports brain function, promotes healthy skin, and fortifies the bones. It also promotes sexual health and aids in maintaining healthy metabolic function.
- Loaded with vitamins & minerals
- Rich in antioxidants
- Fortifies immune function
- Supports cardiovascular & heart function
- Works to support brain function
- Promotes sexual health
- Aids in maintaining healthy metabolic function
- Helps support the skin
- Provides support for the bones
- Contributes to overall health & wellness
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing size: 1000 mg
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Royal Jelly (Standardized to min. 6% 10-HDA) ( freeze-dried concentrate)... 1000mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg once or twice daily, or as directed by physician.
Always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements. Pregnant or lactating women, people with existing medical conditions, or people taking medications should consult their health care provider/s before taking any dietary supplement. If you experience any adverse condition after taking this dietary supplement, discontinue use immediately and consult your health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children.