What is Thr Amino Acid (Threonine)?
Thr amino acid, also known as threonine, is an essential amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins in the human body. Thr amino acids are abundant in meats, but they aren't as common in fruits and vegetables.
The "L" in L-threonine refers only to the orientation of the molecule. L-threonine is effectively the same as D-threonine.
Thr Amino Acid Benefits
Thr amino acid (threonine) has a wide range of health benefits. It fortifies immune function, promotes healthy liver function, and supports the joints, connective tissue, and bones.† Threonine also supports the nervous system and contributes to healthy mood and sleep.†
- Fortifies immune function†
- Promotes healthy liver function†
- Supports the joints & connective tissue†
- Helps strengthen the bones†
- Works to support the nervous system†
- Aids healthy sleep†
- Contributes to healthy mood & a calm sense of well-being†
- Benefits overall health & wellness†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.