What is L-Arginine?
L-Arginine, also known simply as Arginine, is an amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It is known as a semi-essential amino acid and is commonly taken by bodybuilders.
Arginine may help increase muscle mass and boost exercise endurance.† It may also support the heart, immune system, and skin.†
- May help increase muscle mass†
- May work to boost exercise endurance†
- May support heart health†
- May fortify immune function†
- May contribute to healthy skin†