What is Gynostemma?
Also known as Jiaogulan, Gynostemma is a herbaceous climbing vine in the Curcurbitaceae family (cucumbers and gourds) that is native to Southeast Asia. It has been used for thousands of years in Asia for its many health benefits.
Gynostemma is loaded with health benefiting properties. It is rich in antioxidants, fortifies the liver, supports the lungs, and contributes to heart & cardiovascular health. Gynostemma supports the brain, promotes healthy mood, and may aid sleep. Gynostemma may also help in maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Fortifies the liver
- Supports the lungs
- Contributes to heart health
- Provides cardiovascular support
- Works to support the brain
- Promotes healthy mood
- Helps contribute to a sense of overall well-being
- Aids healthy sleep
- May help in maintaining healthy glucose levels in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet & exercise
- Benefits overall health & wellness
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing size: 820 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Gynostemma extract (Gynostemma pentaphyllum)...820 mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast and gluten
As a dietary supplement, take 820 mg once daily, or as directed by physician.