Corn Silk Extract
What Is Corn Silk Extract?
Corn silk extract comes from the tassels of corn, the shiny, hair-like fibers that grow at the tip of the ear of the corn. Corn silk was used for thousands of years by native Americans and in China for its many health benefits.
Corn Silk Extract Benefits
Corn silk extract supports the digestive system, kidneys, and prostate.† It supports heart and cardiovascular health and may help maintain healthy blood pressure and glucose when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.† Corn silk extract has natural anti-inflammatory properties, is rich in antioxidants, and may help boost energy.†
- Contributes to digestive health†
- Supports the kidneys†
- Helps maintain a healthy prostate†
- May help maintain healthy blood pressure & glucose†
- Supports the heart & cardiovascular system†
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties†
- Rich in antioxidants
- May help boost energy†
- Supports overall health & wellness†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.