Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
What Is Cissus quadrangularis Extract?
Cissus quadrangularis extract is a perennial plant in the grape family that is commonly known as adamant creeper, devil's backbone, veldt grape, and asthisamharaka. It is native to the tropical regions of Asia and Africa and has been used for thousands of years for its health benefits.
Cissus quadrangularis Benefits
Cissus quadrangularis boasts many health benefits but is most well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It may aid in reducing swelling and irritations in the body and support the joints and bones.† Cissus quadrangularis may help support healthy eyes and is also loaded with antioxidants and vitamin C, which may help support immune function.† When taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, Cissus quadrangularis may aid in maintaining healthy body weight, maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, and supporting heart and cardiovascular health.†
- Natural anti-inflammatory†
- May support bones†
- May aid in maintaining healthy weight†
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Rich in vitamin C
- Fortify the immune system†
- Provide support for healthy eyes†
- Assist in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels†
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol levels†
- Support the heart and cardiovascular health†
- Contribute to overall health and wellness†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.