Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 Mesh Powder)|
What is Vitamin C?
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an essential vitamin that is well known for its effects on the immune system. It has a natural sour taste and is commonly used in candy to add a sour flavor. Ascorbic acid may help in the fortification of collagen while acting as an antioxidant.* Ascorbic acid may also assist in the repair of damaged tissue and in helping to maintain healthy levels of collagen. Ascorbic acid also has a host of other general uses. This particular type of Vitamin C is very fine and has the consistency of a powder.
Ascorbic acid is an essential vitamin and may assist the body in building new tissue and fortifying the immune system.* Ascorbic acid may assist in synthesizing carnitine and helping to support a healthy metabolism.* Ascorbic acid may also help to fortify the teeth and bones. Ascorbic acid is known for its antioxidant properties, and it may support cardiovascular health.*
- Fortifies the immune system*
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage*
- Helps support healthy metabolism*
- Supports the joints*
- Contributes to healthy bones & teeth*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement FactsServing size: 1000 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)...1000mg||1667%|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Added sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, or additives
As a dietary supplement, take 1000mg up to three times daily or as directed by a physician. For accurate measurement, use a milligram scale.
Always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements. Pregnant or lactating women, people with existing medical conditions, or people taking medications should consult their health care provider/s before taking any dietary supplement. If you experience any adverse condition after taking this dietary supplement, discontinue use immediately and consult your health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children.