What Is Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)?
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is an herb that develops purple and yellow flowers and has been used for centuries for its health supporting qualities. It is less commonly known as lucerne or buffalo grass. Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) is native to warmer temperate climates and is common in South Indian cuisine.
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Benefits
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) may help support the digestive system and promote healthy weight in already healthy individuals.† It supports heart and cardiovascular health and may have immune boosting properties.† Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) also helps support healthy hair and skin.†
- Supports the digestive system†
- Promotes healthy weight in already healthy individuals†
- Supports heart health and cardiovascular health†
- May help fortify immune function†
- Supports healthy hair and skin†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.