Niacin (Vitamin B3)
What Is Niacin (Vitamin B3)?
Niacin (vitamin B3) is a water-soluble vitamin created by the body that plays an important role in many bodily functions.
Niacin (Vitamin B3) Benefits
Niacin (vitamin B3) helps support the cardiovascular system and the heart.† It contributes to healthy metabolic function, supports the pancreas, and works to support brain & nerve function.† Niacin also contributes to healthy skin.†
- Heart healthy†
- Promotes cardiovascular health†
- Supports the brain & nerve function†
- Works to support healthy skin†
- Helps maintain healthy metabolic function†
- Supports the pancreas†
- Contributes to overall health & wellness†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.