Resveratrol (98% Pure)
What Is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol, also known as trans-resveratrol, is a stilbenoid polyphenol and phytoalexin that is produced in several plants, including grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, and peanuts. resveratrol is most notably found in red wine.
This product is derived from Japanese knotweed and is 98% pure.
Resveratrol may act as an antioxidant and support heart and cardiovascular health.† It may fortify the joints, support brain function, and contribute to overall health and wellness.†
- May act as an antioxidant†
- May support heart health and cardiovascular function†
- May fortify the joints†
- May support immune health†
- May promote healthy brain function†
- May contribute to overall health and wellness†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.