Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
What Is Cholecalciferol?
Cholecalciferol, also known as Vitamin D3, is a type of Vitamin D that is produced by the skin when exposed to sunlight. Because the body produces it, Vitamin D3 is not a true vitamin, but it is usually considered a vitamin due to its importance in the human body.
Cholecalciferol Benefits †
Cholecalciferol may help fortify the bones, promote heart health, and support immune function. Cholecalciferol may also aid cognitive function, promote healthy mood, and support brain function.
- Fortify the bones
- Helps protect against sun damage and fight signs of aging along with regular sunblock usage
- Support heart health and immune function
- Aid cognitive and mental function
- Improve muscle mass
- Aid weight loss
- Works in maintaining a healthy mood
- Reduce muscle and joint pain
- Increases testosterone