What Is Astaxanthin?
A type of carotenoid pigment, Astaxanthin occurs in different sea creatures including microalgae, shrimp, yeast, and trout. The most common place it can be found is in Pacific Salmon, and it is what gives fish its pinkish hue. According to science, Natural Astaxanthin is believed to be one of the most effective antioxidants available.
Astaxanthin Benefits †
An antioxidant, astaxanthin has many health benefits. It is used to promote healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and many believe it will even have a future in cancer treatment.
- Superior antioxidant that is 60 times stronger than vitamin c
- Improve endurance & prevent fatigue
- Support heart health & help lower cholesterol
- Improved blood flow, & lower oxidative stress in smokers and overweight people
- Protects eyesight health
- Ease joint pain & reduce inflammation
- Enhance reproductive health
- Fortifies the immune system
- Also used topically to improve & combat signs of aging
- Help protect against sun damage along with regular sunblock usage