I've just started using this vitamin A powder. I mix it with an oil based cleansing cream and use it as a night cream. I wake up with my skin glowing and feeling refreshed and moisturized. Although I have just recently started adding this regime to my nightly routine, I have already seen results and am expecting an even greater outcome from this product with continued use. *
Ordered this to make my own face serum and I absolutely love it. It has made my sling look great. I will be purchasing more of this when I run out! *
Good for Skin and Eyes
My eyes seem to get less tired by end of day. And I add this to my skin cream that I make myself. I know that my skin is loving it. I will continue to purchase many bulk supplements. Love this place. So glad I found it.*
i bought the vit a palmitate to add to face serums. at first i was disappointed that it has such a grainy texture. and it did not dissolve in water or oil. but i experimented and found that it dissolves fine in warm water. then onto my face then the other serums i make. my skinwas glowing within minutes.*
I love the vitamin A supplement from Bulksupplements.com. It's high quality and great for the immune system, skin health and other functions. I will definitely purchase this product from Bulksupplements again!*
LUV Bulk Supplements!!!
My latest order from Bulk Supplements is Vitamin A Palmitate. I use it in serums and creams I create for myself n family. I love it!! I don't wake w/an oily face. My skin texture is noticeable smoother. These results are w/only days of use! One tip- dissolve in water b4 adding 2 your concoction. Dissolves very easily!*
More Than I Expected
As you get into your forty's we all know we start to look some things we once took for granted. I started taking Vitamin A, a week ago and I can already see my skin start to clear up. when I wake up in the morning my vision is not as blurred thanks for good products Bulk supplements.I will keep purchasing from you. *
Vitamin A is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system
Vitamin A Palmitate has several important functions in the body, including the maintenance of proper vision. When the body is deficient in Vitamin A, the eye gradually loses its ability to adapt to changes in light resulting in "Night Blindness." Another vital role of Vitamin A Palmitate concerns the formation, maintenance, and growth of skin, which forms the body's primary barrier to infection.
Vitamin A Palmitate is essential for the health of your skin, and necessary for the proper functioning of the immune system. It is also important for good vision, and needed for maintenance and growth of your teeth, nails, bones, and hair. Moreover, BulkSupplements.com uses superior, high stability ingredients in all of its supplements
Very happy with my order of Vitamin A Palmitate! I'm mixing it in my facial creams and I'm loving it. Thanks so much Bulk Supplements!*
Vitamin A Palmitate Powder
I ordered this powder so I can round out my nutritional goals, it is of excellent quality. I would defiantly order it again. Now i'm sure i'm getting all my vitamin needs met. Love it!*
There is no doubt that it improved some trouble spots tremendously. Will be purchasing when this supply runs out. Very fast shipping as usual, will always purchase from BS. Can not go wrong. *
Another great product
Great for mixing with both face lotions and smoothies. Bulk Supplements products are always so clean and pure and they always arrive on time and well packaged. Nice prices too.*
Vitamin A Palmitate Powder
I ordered this for my wife to make face creams.
She is delighted with the results..*
Excellent Product at a Great Price
This is an excellent product at a great price.
(1) Promotes good eyesight
(2) Maintains healthy skin
(3) Contains antioxidant properties
(4) It is a fine pure powder
(5) It has no smell
(6) It is easy to dissolve in water or oil, Can be added to facial serum, lotion or cream easily.
(4) Can be used for both topical or oral.
i have just recieved this product shipping like always was first rate --- but i have been getting products from these guys for a while now some of them are ----edta, zinc oxide, potassium, magnesium, creatine, st john wort and melatonin and these products work great for me. just remember to do your homework and get the products your body needs. my health has improve greatly since i have been using these products. i combine my products in correct proportions and even tho the taste is not that bad i add unsweetened kool-aid to my mix and that makes it taste good (no sugar that defeats the purpose) and mix it with water and drink it in the morning. i would recommend this company to my friend.*
Really good product.
I have been searching for a powdered for or Vitamin A for a while now, to add to my powder vitamins to help fight of free radicals after a work out. Paired with with C,D, And E i could tell a difference after just two doses. I know where to get the Vitamin A and will shop at bulksupplements more often. *
Very nice product to use in formulating skin creams, good quality at reasonable price. I am excited about the other product they offer that I can use to DIY! I will definitely be a consistent costumer of bulk supplements! *
Vitamin A Palmitate (Retinyl Palmitate),
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for Vitamin A:
1. Dietary supplements reduce the risk of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.
2. Vitamin A and beta-carotene have anti-Alzheimer potential.
3. Dietary factors [Curcumin, EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), Fiber, Folate, Genistein, Resveratrol, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E] modify miRNA expression and their mRNA targets in various cancer processes.
4. Vitamin A supplementation is effective in preventing morbidity and mortality in children from 6 months to 5 years of age.
5. Vitamin A supplementation prevents mortality and short and long-term morbidity in very low birthweight infants.
6. Children infected with respiratory syncytial virus have low levels of vitamin A.
7. Children with pneumonia have low levels of circulating plasma vitamin A, indicating that vitamin A may have a therapeutic role in treatment.
8. Dietary intake of carotenoids reduce the risk of endometrial cancer.
9. Fruit and vegetable consumption may reduce the risk of renal cell cancer in men.
10. High dose vitamin A and E oral supplementation may accelerate healing after photorefractive keratectomy (PRK).
11. High intakes of vitamin A, retinol, and provitamin A carotenoids may reduce the risk of gastric cancer.
12. Higher consumption of specific nutrients, including antioxidants (vitamin A, C, and E), vitamin B(6), fiber, folate, and omega-3 fatty acids have a significant protective effect against peripheral arterial disease.
13. Intakes of green leafy vegetables, '-carotene-rich vegetables, watermelon, vitamin A, and carotenoids were each inversely associated with lung cancer risk.
14. Low intake of folate, and b2, potassium, iron and vitamin A of plant origin, increase the risk for ischemic stroke.
15. Lutein supplementation of 12 mg/d slowed loss of mid peripheral visual field on average among nonsmoking adults with retinitis pigmentosa taking vitamin A.
16. Ribavirin and high dose vitamin A might be a treatment option for measles pneumonitis in adults.
17. High dietary intake of preformed vitamin A appears to be teratogenic. Among the babies born to women who took more than 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A per day in the form of supplements, we estimate that about 1 infant in 57 had a malformation attributable to the supplement.
18. Susceptibility to ear disease in children may be a result of deficiencies of zinc and vitamin A.
19. This study found high serum levels of retinol and '-tocopherol confer some protection against oral cancer risk.
20. Vitamin A (retinol) appears to have a positive modulating effect on cellulite.
21. Vitamin A (retinol), caffeine and ruscogenin have anti-cellulite properties.
22. Vitamin A and E levels are inversely correlated with pulmonary exacerbations in cystic fibrosis.
23. Vitamin A and E levels are significantly lower in persons with anti-borrelia antibodies present.
24. Vitamin A and E plasma levels have an important role in the pathogenesis of acne and in the aggravation of this condition.
25. Vitamin A and zinc supplementation improves the effect of tuberculosis medication in patients with tuberculosis.
26. Vitamin A deficiency is common in patients with common variable immunodeficiency and may respond favorably to vitamin A supplementation.
27. Vitamin A deficiency occurs in some forms of common variable immunodeficiency and supplementation has a therapeutic and/or corrective effect.
28. Vitamin A has therapeutic value in the treatment of leukoplakias.
29. Vitamin A improves recurrence rate of lower urinary tract infections.
30. Vitamin A plus Zinc supplementation reduces the risk of fever and clinical malaria episodes among children.
31. Vitamin A significantly reduces symptoms and resolution time in chronic hemorrhagic radiation proctopathy.
32. Vitamin A supplementation increases progesterone levels during pregnancy.
33. Vitamin A supplementation may have therapeutic activity in the treatment of measles and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection.
34. Vitamin E and a synthetic analogue of vitamin A improve the treatment outcome of myelodysplastic syndrome.
35. Women with endometriosis improved their peripheral antioxidant markers after the application of a high antioxidant diet.
36. A child with Connexin 26 related hearing loss who experienced 7 years of progressive hearing loss and was ameliorated by vitamin A, C, E, and Mg supplementation.
37. Topical application of vitamin A extracted from fish liver oil has been reported to remove common warts.
38. "Delay of diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatoma in rats by carrot feeding."
39. The antioxidants N Acetyl-L-Cysteine and vitamins A, C, E with the vasodilator magnesium presumably counteract the free radical induced damage associated with noise-induced hearing loss.
40. Beta-carotene and vitamin A inhibit hepatocarcinogenesis.
41. Beta-carotene from cassava leaves improves vitamin A status in rats.
42. Caution: Retinoic Acid and IL-15 promote breakdown of gluten tolerance and the development of enteropathy
43. Improvements in vitamin A status might decrease susceptibility to enteric pathogens and eliminate potential carriers from spreading infection to susceptible populations.
44. Retinoic Acid (a Vitamin A metabolite) in conjunction with IL-15 promotes rather than prevents Inflammation in Celiacs
45. Vitamin A and beta-carotene exhibit an inhibitory effect during 1,2-dimethylhydrazine induced hepatocarcinogenesis.
46. Vitamin A and beta-carotene may have a therapeutic role in tracheal cancer through its DNA-repairing activity.
47. Vitamin A deficiency exacerbates Lyme-caused arthritis in mice.
48. Vitamin A may have a therapeutic effect in pulmonary emphysema.
49. Vitamins A, C and E reduce azo-dye binding protein in liver of rats.
50. Vitamins A and E and coenzyme Q have a counteracting influence on sodium fluoride-induced degenerative changes in the lungs and pancreas of rats.
51. Whole-food sources of vitamin A more effectively inhibit female rat sexual maturation, mammary gland development, and mammary carcinogenesis than retinyl palmitate.
52. Calcium, vitamin D, vitamin A may have a therapeutic role in diseases such as rosacea and psoriasis by influencing the innate antibiotic and immunomodulatory cathelicidin.
53. Combination of 5-fluorouracil, 13-cis retinoic acid and vitamin D3 has more inhibitory effect on cell proliferation and apoptotic effect than one of these drugs.
54. Vitamin A intake was inversely associated with gastric cancer risk, while no significant association was found with retinol intake or blood retinol level.
55. Inhibition of liver fibrosis using vitamin A'coupled liposomes to deliver matrix metalloproteinase'2 siRNA in vitro.
Inhibition of liver fibrosis using vitamin A'coupled liposomes to deliver matrix metalloproteinase'2 siRNA in vitro.
56. Melatonin and retinoic acid demonstrates inhibitory effect against breast cancer cells.
57. Retinoids (vitamin A) and EPA may work synergistically to inhibit mantle cell lymphoma by inhibiting tumor growth and angiogenesis.
58. This meta-analysis suggests that blood retinol level is a double-edged sword for risk of hip fracture.
59. Vitamin A and D have an anti-tumor effect against head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
60. Vitamin A deficiency may contribute to the activation of oncogenes (cancer causing genes) in Barrett's associated cancer.
61. Vitamin A protects against internal radioiodine-131 and soybean oil protects against radioiodine-131 and plutonium-210.
62. Vitamin A, monolaurin and lactoferrin from breast milk inhibit cytomegalovirus virus.
63. Vitamin A, probiotics, cranberry, nasturtium and horseradish have been demonstrated to give favorable results in the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections in children.
64. Vitamin A, vitamin E, zinc and selenium deficiencies may be associated with androgen deficiency in aging men.
65. Vitamin D, unopposed by sufficient vitamin K (and possibly vitamin A), may cause hypercalcemia and other metabolic imbalances.
66. Vitamins A, C, and E protects against genotoxic damage in white blood cells associated with aflatoxin exposure.
67. Vitamin A may provide a novel therapeutic approach for the treatment of chronic glomerulonephritis.*
it is a nice product, first had difficulty in dissolving in oil but then it dissolves readily in water and makes good serum...i have used it on my skin and it has made it smooth and even tone
thanks bulksupplements for carrying good quality products*
this is a very nice product , previously i thought it will dissolve in oil but it dissolves in water readily and makes very good serum i have used it twice since and it has made my skin smooth
i will use more and then will be able to know if it actually have any anti aging effects.
I like this product.Dissolved in water & easy to use. Thank you carrying high quality products.*
good quality product
I have used this in my cream its good and mixes well. good product and good result*
Vitamin A palmitate
I recently purchased vitamin a powder to make my own skin cream. Incredibly happy with the results. It mixes well in any lotions or creams. Fast shipping and great company to purchase from.
Good for your skin
I put Vitamin A and E powder in melted beeswax and oil mix when I made my own cream. They didn't dissolve. Then I tried to dissolve them in pure water first. They did without any problem. I made another patch of cream with dissolving Vitamin A and E in water first. It was great! My skin loves it. I was still wondering why they didn't dissolve in oil. I put the powders in my other cream and they dissolved! So, I guess the beeswax was the thing preventing them from dissolving.
I also put the powders in my morning milk with Vitamin C and DMAE powders. I went to swim for 75 minutes after. I didn't even feel tired at all. My son took the powders too, and he felt the same after his 90 minutes swimming training. It boosts your energy.
I am very satisfied with the purchase. Good product. I ordered more other powders from the company.*
Great to Make your Own Retinol Cream
I make my own Retinol Cream at 2 percent. Best antiaging cream powder dissolves fast with any cream.*
Good for home made skin product
I use this to make my own skin cream. It mixes easily with glycerine and I've already seen a significant improvement in my skin tone and texture. I ordered more and it arrived quickly. Better than any expensive skin cream I've ever used!*
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register.