What Is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone primarily released by the pineal gland at night, and has long been associated with control of the sleep-wake cycle and tells your body when to wake up.
Melatonin Benefits †
Though renowned as a natural sleep aid, it also has powerful effects on other aspects of your health.
- Improve sleep
- Support eye Health
- Increased strength and muscle mass
- Reduce symptoms of seasonal depression and improve mood overall
- Increase levels of HGH, Human Growth Hormone
- Fight free radicals
- Aids in weight loss, turning fat into energy
- Helps regulate insulin sensitivity and acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Reduce symptoms of GERD, gastroesophageal reflux disease