Lutein 5% Powder

136 Reviews   |  
$13.96
SKU LUT100
Same day shipping on orders placed Mon-Sat by 12pm PST.
Size
What is Lutein? 

Lutein is an antioxidant carotenoid that gives fruits and vegetables a yellow color. Lutein is found in large quantities in dark leafy vegetables like spinach & kale, and carrots. Lutein can also be found in animal fats and eggs. People are born with a certain amount of Lutein in their eyes, but the body does not reproduce it.

This Lutein is 5% pure and is taken from the marigold plant. The remaining 95% is plant matter that results as a byproduct from the extraction process.

Benefits

Lutein is a powerful antioxidant that plays an important part on human health. Most notably, Lutein supports the eyes and promotes healthy vision. It may also promote heart health and protect the lungs. 

  • Supports the eyes
  • Promotes healthy vision
  • Contributes to healthy skin
  • Heart Healthy
  • Benefits & protects the lungs



These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Supplement Facts
Serving size: 400 milligrams
Serving per container: *
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**
Lutein (from Tagetes erecta flowers) 20mg *
* Daily Value not established.
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet

Maltodextrin

Soy, dairy, yeast and gluten

As a dietary supplement, take 400mg daily, or as directed by physician.

CONCENTRATION OF LUTEIN

Lutein is 5% pure and is taken from the marigold plant. The remaining 95% is plant matter that results as a byproduct from the extraction process. The color of the supplement will range from yellow to orange, depending on the volume of the other carotenoids present in the particular batch.

LUTEIN SIDE EFFECTS

Always consult a physician before taking any dietary supplement. Some have reported headaches, and taking more than the recommended amount could have adverse effects on the body.

 

There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

California residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 warning.

Customer Reviews

4.7 Based on 136 Reviews
5 ★
81% 
110
4 ★
10% 
14
3 ★
5% 
7
2 ★
1% 
1
1 ★
3% 
4
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
J
08/18/2019
JD

The Lutein looks just like the Zezxanthin.

Need to use this for a while to experience the effects.

R
08/05/2019
Romans828

Love all their stuff bulk price

Love all their stuff bulk price

JJ
07/14/2019
Joseph J. Brown

Helps with aging eyes.

I started taking Lutein when my eye doctor told me I was developing AMD. It is too soon to tell how it is working but better to take a product that can help.

D
07/02/2019
David

Great stuff for eyes

New findings came out this helps on macular degeneration.

BB
06/21/2019
Brady b.

Healthy Smoothie time!

Fast shipping, great product..

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed