Skip to content

Lutein 5%

141 reviews
Due to an influx of orders, shipping may be delayed by a couple of days.
Lutein Supplement Benefits 

Lutein supplements contain a powerful antioxidant that plays an important role in human health. Most notably, lutein supplements support the eyes and promote healthy vision. It is also used to promote healthy skin and protect the lungs.

FUN FACT! Lutein is also a natural food colorant to add to your cooking and baked goods. Providing a warm yellow color. 
  • Supports the eyes
  • Promotes healthy vision
  • Contributes to healthy skin
  • Benefits & protects the lungs
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 400 milligrams
Servings Per Container: -
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Lutein (Standardized to 5%) 20 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin
Free of:Soy, Dairy, Yeast, Gluten

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 400 mg (about 1/6 tsp) once daily, or as directed by a physician.

Store in a dry, cool, dark place

 These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements. Pregnant or lactating women, people with existing medical conditions, or people taking medications should consult their health care provider/s before taking any dietary supplement. If you experience any adverse condition after taking this dietary supplement, discontinue use immediately and consult your health care provider.

Keep out of reach of children.

Customer Reviews
4.6 Based on 141 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
T K.
United States United States
I recommend this product

Disappointed! I was expecting your products to be free of fillers as you are advertising but lutein contained mostly maltodextrin instead of what I thought I paid for. Maltodextrin is an artificial sugary filler. My idea of health or a healthy supplement is to avoid sugar at all cost. I returned it.

United States United States
I recommend this product
contained a filler that I'm allergic to!

I was very disappointed because the website said there were no other ingredients. There were other ingredients and I'm allergic to them! I threw it in the trash. Please update your website information!


Hello L, Our Lutein 5% does not contain any added ingredients. Its made from the Marigold plant and standardized to contain no less than 5% Lutein. The other 95% is plant matter from the Marigold plant.

Vladimir V.
United States United States
I recommend this product
Powder is Better

I used to buy Lutein in pills: few pills per bottle, high price and minute amount of active ingredient. I can do better with BulkSupplements powfer

Dani K.
United States United States

Great product

Linda D.
United States United States
Please return for a review

Please return for a review of these products after I've had a chance to use them - that makes more sense, right? I'm quite pleased with others of your products I have tried. In general, I would recommend your products.

The Lutein looks just like the Zezxanthin.

Need to use this for a while to experience the effects.