What Are Rutin Supplements?
Rutin supplements contain a powerful antioxidant (rutin) known as a flavonol found in many plants and citrus fruits.
Rutin Supplements Benefits
Rutin supplements have a wide range of health-benefiting properties. They support the joints, bones, skin, liver, eyes, and lungs.† Rutin fortifies immune function, aids digestion, and works to aid metabolic function.† In addition, rutin supplements work to support healthy cardiovascular and heart function.† Rutin also works to support the brain, aid memory and cognition, and support healthy nerve function.
- Fortifies the joints†
- Provides support for the bones†
- Promotes healthy skin†
- Aids in maintaining healthy metabolic function†
- Works to support healthy heart & circulatory function†
- Supports brain function†
- Helps aid memory & cognition†
- Promotes healthy mood†
- Assists in maintaining healthy nerve function†
- Provides support for the liver†
- Aids digestion†
- Contributes to healthy eyes†
- Supplies support for immune function†
- Works to help maintain healthy lungs†
- Helps contribute to overall health & wellness†
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.