What Is Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus)?
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus) comes from the flowers of the hop plant, which are most commonly used as a bittering, flavoring, and stability agents in beer. The hop plant is a climbing, herbaceous perennial that has been cultivated for at least 1200 years for brewing beer. Hops are unique for their antimicrobial effect on undesirable microorganisms while not effecting brewers' yeast.
Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus) Benefits
Hops extract (Humulus lupulus) may aid sleep and help promote a sense of calmness and well-being.† Hops extract is packed with alpha acids, rich in beta acids, contain essential oils, and are loaded with flavonoids. Hops extract has natural anti-inflammatory properties.†
- Packed with alpha acids such as humulones
- Rich in beta acids such as lupulones
- Contains essential oils such as myrcene, humulene, and caryophyllene
- Loaded with flavonoids
- Sleep support†
- Helps promote a sense of calmness & well-being†
- Natural anti-inflammatory†
- Benefits overall health & wellness†
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.