You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Heightens Energy and Focus
- Reduces Lactic Acid Levels
- Volumizes Muscle Cells To Create A Pumped Look
Taurine is a type of amino acid that is considered semi-essential. This means that it is produced in small quantities by the body, however it is still required to be supplemented through some dietary means every once in a while. It is found very often in energy drinks such as Monster, highly processed iced coffee drinks, and Red Bull. Taurine is useful in dealing with muscle gain and muscle reactions making it a popular supplement for athletes.
If there is not enough Taurine in the body, this can cause levels of nitric oxide to be raised, which, if at a high enough level, can cause blood flow and flow of oxygen through the blood to be significantly stymied in their travel to the muscles. Taurine is derived from the reaction between Methionine and Cysteine when they become synthesized together.
Taurine does not only add to muscle mass though, it also transports certain nutrients through the cell wall such as Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium. This keeps each individual cell healthy by electrically stabilizing the outer membrane using just the right amount of nutrients. Taurine allows for extra nerve impulses which better regulates muscle usage and keeps the level of ions located within a cell at a more acceptable level.
Taurine affects the brain in such a way that it is useful to both the nervous system and the functioning of the heart too. Chenodeoxychloic Acid, one of the types of bile found in the stomach with the most abundance is made up of Taurine as a chief component. This means that in a sense, Taurine is also indirectly important in breaking down fats to be used by the body ads energy. It is necessary for this type of bile to be present in order for the body to absorb vitamins which have been dissolved into fatty solutions. Thus, Taurine is a necessary amino acid in that it allows for the digestion of fat soluble vitamins.
Taurine is typically associated with energy drinks but also has many natural sources including meat and fish, dairy products, and brewer’s yeast. Taurine is not protein integrated, making it one of the free amino acids which comes in higher quantities in the body.
Health Benefits Provided by Taurine
Taurine is easily dissolved in water and is able to neutralize specific molecules which eventually result in the genesis of free radicals, molecules which damage the healthy cells in the body. In this sense it has antioxidant capabilities. Taurine is in fact very useful to the immune system, so much so that when someone is suffering from a deficiency of Taurine, the immune system is greatly weakened. Taurine is found in its highest concentrations in the white blood cells. Taurine does not only aid in immune system performance though, it also helps detoxify the body, and it helps to promote the integrity of cellular structures. This amino acid keeps calcium levels in the body regulated too. Athletes like to use Taurine because it keeps stamina up by reducing the pain felt after exercise and also, functioning very similar to Creatine, allows muscles to stay directly hydrated, adding to their overall volume.
Serving Size & Timing
It is suggested that this Taurine supplement be taken in servings of 500mg twice a day depending on intended effect.
Supplement FactsServing size: 500 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 500mg (rounded 1/8 tsp) two times a day, or as directed by physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
There are no fillers present in this compound.
Taurine Side Effects
As long as suggested serving sizes are adhered to, risk of side effects is unlikely. However, Taurine should not be consumed by women who are nursing or pregnant.
This product is known to be very water soluble and can be mixed with juice or tea. It has a sour flavor to it and is colorless. This product should be stored in an area that is free from light, heat, and moisture in order to preserve potency of the compound and prevent degradation from occurring.
I have been ordering products from Bulk Supplements for only a few months now but I am impressed with the quality of the products and their customer service. They are great!
I have used Taurine for a few years now and never felt that I was getting the quality that I needed. I had taken capsules for most of the time before I started ordering from Bulk Supplements. As far as I am concerned, there is no way for me to adequately compare the quality of the pill form to the powder but the powder from Bulk Supplements has done more for me than others. I have no hesitations recommending the quality of this product.
On 5/31/2015 Robert said...
I have used this with agmatine and citruline malate for the past month and have seen much improvement in stamina and pumps at the gym. Great product and mixes well.
On 5/26/2015 Keith said...
I have only taken this product around three times, I was hoping to get more energy adding this supplement to my preworkouts, since I like to make my own, with no additives. I am using it anyways, maybe after a while my body reacts to it!
No worries, I still like your products, I would not like to get any disappointment in the future.
Thank you Bulksupplements
On 5/24/2015 Elsy said...
Relevant information about me: I am a first year college student at a difficult technical college. I'm working on building sort of a daily supplement package to improve memory, focus, and mental capacity.
This substance does seem to have some noticeable effects. Usually I am either very tired, or feeling very awake but can't focus, and I purchased this to take when i can't focus well, and it does seem to have a slight calming effect on me, which helps me when i need to get homework done and I need to sit down and focus. I take doses of about 1-2 grams usually. From what I've read though, its fairly safe to take doses of up to 5g.
On 5/19/2015 lewis said...
First time ordering from bulk supplements. Will not be the last! Great/clean products. Description is very accurate.
On 5/2/2015 Mitchell said...
Excellent product, mixes easily, I like better than taking pills. Will use this regularly!
On 4/27/2015 Jordan said...
Taurine w/ caffeine and b vitamins are the reason they are so successful. I will save so much money verses buying a redbull everytime. I make my own comparable concoction. Thank You Bulk Supplements!
On 4/18/2015 Benjamin said...
Have dealt with this company several times in the past. Nothing but quality both in service and in product. Always a customer!!!!!!!!!
On 4/8/2015 don mcgoldrick said...
I use this product daily. I trust Bulk Supplements to always provide top quality powders, great packaging and fast shipping. The Taurine powder is always consistent and fresh.
On 4/8/2015 Ann said...
This product is excellent and it mixes really well with my Gatorade drink.
No bitter taste. I take Taurine powder before and after my workout.
On 3/30/2015 GEORGE said...
I recently purchased this in order to give a boost of energy to my preworkout mix without the aid of other stimulants. This was exactly what I needed to get the weights moving! Not only was the product spot on, the shipping took all of two days to get to my door using regular mail! Have already made a few purchases from Bulksupplements.com and will continue to do so!
On 3/25/2015 Bryce said...
Great product, great price, fast shipping and I will be a customer for life.
On 3/24/2015 Michael said...
Great product, great price and super fast shipping. I will be a customer for life.
On 3/23/2015 Michael said...
First price is excellent, can't beat it anywhere. Second I added 500mg into my normal stack with 1 Tbsp lemonade powder and it had no added flavor change to my normal stack. Third, within a few days of starting 500mg twice daily I was beginning to to notice less burn and fatigue with endurance training and also more metal sharpness and less mental fatigue. Stacked with Arginine 5g/day, Creatine 7.5g/day Glutamine 5g/day Lysine 3g/day Carnatine 1g/day DAA 2.5g/day
On 3/17/2015 David said...
i just started using this product about a week ago and it works great. i notice a huge improvement on energy level during my workouts then i did before. Will definitely be ordering again.
On 3/15/2015 Kohl said...
Best taurine supp I've found and the best price by far. Shipping is always fast too
On 3/15/2015 George said...
Why pay up the wazoo for energy drinks when you can make your own for like 1% of the price? Taurine acts to curb the "wiredness" you would otherwise get from consuming caffeine. Basically all of the alertness without the jitters when taken together.
On 2/23/2015 Michael said...
Taurine and beta-alanine should not be taken at the same time because they share a transporter. If both are in the blood and presented to the cells at the same time, the taurine will be lost. Or, if taking beta-alanine only, then whatever taurine is in the system will also soon be lost. If suffering from an unhealthy gut ecology, then taurine cannot be absorbed. In all these cases, terrible cramps can result because taurine is necessary to keep the calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium ions on the job doing their electrical work. Take taurine at night (it is relaxing and helps you sleep). Take beta-alanine in the morning before exercise.
Stacks Updated 1/29/15:
The morning pre-workout stack (mostly BulkSupplements products in decreasing order of importance at a daily cost of $0.79) that I drink just before running five 50-second sprints is as follows:
1. Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 0.5 gram/day, 4.93 teaspoons/month
2. L-Carnitine, 0.5 gram, 4.83 teaspoons/month
3. L-Citrulline DL-malate (2:1), 3.0 grams, 36.09 teaspoons/month
4. Beta Alanine, 3.0 grams, 20.62 teaspoons/month
5. Quercetin Dihydrate, 0.15 gram, 4.41 teaspoons/month
6. N-N-Dimethylglycine HCL, 1 gram, 10.58 teaspoons/month
7. DMAE-Bitartrate, 0.35 gram, 3.43 teaspoons/month
8. Creatine Monohydrate, 2.5 grams, 30.01 teaspoons/month
9. N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC), 0.6 gram, 5.39 teaspoons/month
10. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT), 0.8 gram, 7.28 teaspoons/month
11. Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM), 1.7 grams, 13.80 teaspoons/month
12. Choline-Bitartrate, 0.75 gram, 8.50 teaspoons/month
13. Inositol Vitamin B-8, 0.4 gram, 4.39 teaspoons/month
14. L-Glutamine, 1.0 gram, 9.39 teaspoons/month
15. L-Lysine HCL, 0.68 gram, 7.53 teaspoons/month
16. Grapefruit Seed Extract, 0.25 gram, 2.71 teaspoons/month
17. Niacin Vitamin B-3, 0.05 gram, 0.69 teaspoon/month
18. Calcium Ascorbate, 1 gram, 0.1 gram elemental calcium, 0.9 gram ascorbate, 6.31 teaspoons/month
19. Sublingual Methylcobalamin, 333 mcg, (Jarrow's) taken with this stack
Total mass and volume of this morning pre-workout stack is 18.23 grams per serving and 6.03 teaspoons per serving.
An occasional nootropic pre-workout stack (all BulkSupplements products in decreasing order of importance at a daily cost of $0.11) is as follows:
1. Green Tea Extract, 50% polyphenols, 0.25 gram, 2.93 teaspoons/month
2. Synthetic Caffeine (Trimethylxanthine), 0.2 gram, 1.98 teaspoons/month
3. Ginkgo Biloba 24%, 0.2625 gram, 2.32 teaspoons/month
4. Rhodiola Rosea 3% Salidrosides, 0.2 gram, 1.88 teaspoons/month
Total mass and volume of this occasional nootropic pre-workout stack is 0.91 gram per serving and 0.304 teaspoons per serving.
The 1:00 PM mealtime stack (mostly BulkSupplements products in decreasing order of importance at a daily cost of $1.31) is as follows:
1. Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 0.5 gram/day, 4.93 teaspoons/month
2. L-Carnitine, 0.5 gram, 4.83 teaspoons/month
3. Ascorbic Acid Powder, 1 gram, 7.09 teaspoons/month
4. Curcumin 95% Curcuminoids, 0.5 gram, 6.05 teaspoons/month
5. Betaine HCL, 1.2 grams, 10.95 teaspoons/month
6. Quercetin Dihydrate, 0.15 gram, 4.41 teaspoons/month
7. N-N-Dimethylglycine HCL, 0.5 gram, 5.29 teaspoons/month
8. DMAE-Bitartrate, 0.35 gram, 3.43 teaspoons/month
9. Vitamin E Powder, 0.35 gram, 3.74 teaspoons/month
10. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC), 0.6 gram, 5.39 teaspoons/month
11. Biotin 1%, 1 gram (10000 mcg biotin), 5.68 teaspoons/month
12. Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM), 1.7 grams, 13.80 teaspoons/month
13. Grape Seed Extract, 0.25 gram, 2.71 teaspoons/month
14. Pine Bark Extract, 0.25 gram, 2.50 teaspoons/month
15. Milk thistle 80% silymarin, 0.25 gram, 2.82 teaspoons/month
16. Pomegranate Extract (40% ellagic acid), 0.5 gram, 4.69 teaspoons/month
17. Rutin, 0.65 gram, 7.09 teaspoons/month
18. Lutein 5%, 0.25 gram, 2.38 teaspoons/month
19. Grapefruit Seed Extract (10:1), 0.25 gram, 2.71 teaspoons/month
20. Beta Sitosterol 40% Phytosterols 90%, 1 gram, 17.32 teaspoons/month
21. Ginkgo Biloba 24%, 0.2625 gram, 2.32 teaspoons/month
22. L-Lysine HCL, 0.68 gram, 7.53 teaspoons/month
23. L-Proline, 1 gram, 12.38 teaspoons/month
24. Vitamin D Powder, 0.046 gram (5,000 IU), 0.493 teaspoon/month
25. Choline-Bitartrate, 0.75 gram, 8.50 teaspoons/month
26. Inositol, Vitamin B-8, 0.4 gram, 4.39 teaspoons/month
27. Horsetail P.E. 7%, 0.44 gram, 3.95 teaspoons/month
28. Hyaluronic Acid, 0.05 gram, 0.845 teaspoon/month
Total mass and volume of this 1:00 PM mealtime stack is 15.68 grams per serving and 5.41 teaspoons per serving.
Additional supplements in decreasing order of importance taken with the 1:00 PM meal include:
1. Krill Oil, 500 mg includes 200 mg phospholipids, 50 mg EPA, 27.5 mg DHA, 0.5 mg astaxanthin, (Dr. Mercola, $0.175)
2. Omega-3 fatty acids, 3600 mg includes 1200 mg EPA, 600 mg DHA, (Trader Joe's, $0.36)
3. Astaxanthin, 12 mg, (Nutrex Hawaii Bioastin Hawaiian Astaxanthin, $0.382)
4. Ubiquinol, 100 mg, (Trader Joe's, $0.36)
5. Resveratrol, 250 mg, (Walmart, $0.32)
6. Vitamin K, 1000 mcg K1 as phytonadione, 1000 mcg K2 as menaquinone-4, 200 mcg K2 as menaquinone-7, (Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex, $0.23)
7. Natural multivitamin, (Trader Joe's, $0.22)
8. Saw palmetto, 320 mg + 200 mcg Selenium, (Trader Joe's, $0.15)
9. Chlorella, organic broken cell wall, 1000 mg, (Dr. Mercola, $0.12)
10. Iodine, two drops daily, 5.5 mg iodine + iodide, (Lugol's, $0.017)
The nighttime stack (mostly BulkSupplements products in decreasing order of importance at a daily cost of $0.51) is as follows:
1. Magnesium Citrate, 5.0 grams, 0.75 gram elemental magnesium, 45.09 teaspoons/month
2. Potassium Citrate, 5.0 grams, 1.8 grams elemental potassium, 26.26 teaspoons/month
3. Ascorbic Acid, 1 gram, 7.09 teaspoons/month
4. L-Taurine, 1 gram, 8.25 teaspoons/month
5. N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC), 0.6 gram, 5.39 teaspoons/month
6. Quercetin Dihydrate, 0.15 gram, 4.41 teaspoons/month
7. L-Theanine, 0.2 gram, 3.08 teaspoons/month
8. Sublingual melatonin, 625 mcg, (Source Natural)
Total mass and volume of this nighttime stack is 12.95 grams per serving and 3.32 teaspoons per serving.
To avoid continuously opening and closing Ziploc bags and making multiple measurements, I mix up a one month supply of the stacks in large bottles and take a single measurement from each:
1. Morning pre-workout stack: 6.03 teaspoons (18.23 grams) shaken in 16-24 ounces of spring water.
2. Occasional nootropic pre-workout stack: 0.304 teaspoon (0.913 gram) mixed in with the morning stack.
3. 1:00 PM mealtime stack: 5.41 teaspoons (15.68 grams) shaken in 8-16 ounces of spring water.
4. Nighttime stack: 3.32 teaspoons (12.95 grams) shaken in 4-8 ounces of spring water. I use a flour sifter to thoroughly mix the supplement powders.
The following benefits of taurine are abstracted from MEDLINE (GreenMedInfo):
1. Cardiovascular risks are significantly lower in individuals who excrete higher levels of magnesium and taurine, indicating their protective roles.
2. A combination of carnitine, CoQ10 and taurine repletes essential cardiac myocyte nutrients and reduces left ventricular size in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.
3. Taurine induces diuresis and natriuresis in cirrhotic patients with ascites.
4. Taurine is effective in treating fatty liver in obese children.
5. Taurine may ameliorate liver injury for chronic hepatitis patients.
6. Taurine may be a useful adjunct in patients with cystic fibrosis and severe steatorrhea.
7. Taurine reduces the adverse effects of Visual Display Terminals on the eye.
8. Taurine supplementation may have a protective and/or restorative role in diabetic complications such as neuropathy.
9. Ursodeoxycholic acid and taurine have a therapeutic role in treating liver disease associated with cystic fibrosis
10. High-dose taurine supplementation has a positive effect in experimental hypothyroidism.
11. Lotus leaf hot water extract with taurine supplementation showed antiobesity and hypolipidemic effects in high fat diet-induced obese rats.
12. Lotus root extract with taurine has an antioxidant and hepatoprotective effect in rats fed a high fat diet.
13. Taurine ameliorates cadmium-induced cardiac impairment.
14. Taurine attenuates hypertension and improves insulin sensitivity in the fructose-fed rat, an animal model of insulin resistance.
15. Taurine attenuates sodium nitrate induced memory impairment in mice.
16. Taurine can effectively attenuate type I and III collagen expression in the rat lung induced by silica particles.
17. Taurine has a protective effect against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in rats.
18. Taurine has a restorative effect on experimental nonalcoholic fatty liver.
19. Taurine improves graft survival after experimental liver transplantation.
20. Taurine plays a beneficial role against cadmium-induced oxidative kidney dysfunction.
21. Taurine positively modifies insulin signaling enzymes in the fructose-fed insulin resistant rats.
22. Taurine potentiates the antitumor activity of doxorubicin.
23. Taurine prevents cadmium-induced cerebral oxidative stress.
24. Taurine prevents fat deposition and ameliorates plasma lipid profile in monosodium glutamate-obese rats.
25. Taurine protects against alcohol-induced tissue injury in both adipose and liver tissue.
26. Taurine protects against bisphosphonate-induced gastric damage in rats.
27. Taurine protects against degenerative changes in the urinary bladder, suggesting its role in the treatment of interstitial cystitis.
28. Taurine protects against ethanol-induced fatty liver in rats.
29. Taurine supplementation may play a protective role against the increased oxidative stress resulting from hypothyroidism.
30. Treatment with taurine can effectively attenuate the pathological expression of TNF-alpha protein of lung in rats induced by silica.
31. Salt cravings in autistic disorders may reveal low blood sodium depleting brain taurine and glutamine.
32. Taurine may be therapeutic in ischemic disorders.
33. Taurine prevents arsenic-induced cardiac oxidative stress and apoptotic damage.
On 1/30/2015 Stephen said...
I got this to try in a formula that Tony Pantalleresco promotes for heart health. I haven't got all the products needed, but I have been testing it out in my hot drinks-teas. So far, so good. Disolves nicely. My body seems to want it. Taurine is super concentrated in the heart. I have some to my mom mixed with Braggs amino acids, and she gulped it down! You know how moms are- they're really good at taking care of everyone else, except themselves!
On 12/12/2014 Susan said...
got product way before I THOUGHT IT WOULD COME. HAVE NOTICED A COMPLETE DIFFERENCE IN MY MUSCLE PUMPS. I KEEP THE PUMP UNTILL MY NEXT WORKOUT, AND AM STARTING TO GET A-LOT BIGGER. BULK SUPPLEMENTS SELLS ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
On 12/10/2014 mark said...
Took 4 grams with my arginine for my pre workout yesterday night,really can feel the difference.i can train longer,more focus,energy,pump....etc and the price is affordable too,good product!!
On 12/8/2014 Jose said...
I recently purchased the free form taurine powder, and it's been so beneficial. I feel more focused and energetic and it also helps me get that extra rep in my workouts. I will surely be ordering this again!
On 12/6/2014 Melissa said...
this is a repeat order of taurine ,originally to compliment beta alanine. I find it gives me a calming effect, especially with the caffeine loaded preworkouts I consume.
very pleased with the service of bulk supps
On 10/28/2014 john said...
the first day i got it. i took a doses and also L-tyrosine , i workout normally but i feel more focused and the pump was incredible, i can feel my muscles full of blood and my skin about to rip it off. im very happy with my purchase. thumps up.
On 10/1/2014 Jose Alva said...
Easy to mix in a pre-workout shake. Gives energy and drive. I love it. 1kg will last for a while.
On 9/28/2014 Natalia said...
Ordered Taurine to take with Beta Alanine as well.
I lift early in the morning and normally start to crash at about 10am while at work. Not so since I added this to my stack. No buzz, no jitter... I just feel calm but alert.
Again, BulkSupp can't be beat for quickness of delivery or from the quality of their supplements.
On 9/26/2014 Brian W said...
Ordered this product primarily for eye health. A little soon to know if it is working, but we keep trying. Mixes well for liposomal.
On 9/25/2014 Carole said...
Ordered bulk Taurine powder and the quality was great. Fast shipping and great customer service. Will be a customer again.
On 8/19/2014 Ryan said...
mixes great, fully dissolves, tasteless. highly recommend.
On 8/11/2014 meg said...
Great quality, get me focused and gives me a good pump.
On 7/16/2014 Peter said...
Great customer service! Ordered several products here. Everything was delivered smoothly and on time. Enjoyed the Taurine powder, no aftertaste and dissolved quickly. Will continue to shop here again for my bulk powders I need to prepare for half marathon training. Thanks, guys!
On 6/10/2014 H said...
Great product and quality. Used in the evening to promote relaxation, and also to aid with Beta Alanine use.
On 5/5/2014 thb said...
Taurine, a typical ingredient in red bull, goes well with caffeine. I do not need all the sugar or fake sugar and funky bite that comes with red bull but this plus bulk supplements pure caffeine powder is an awesome alternative with extremely similar effects. Occasionally I also stack a small dose of Bulk Supplements L-Theanine. Great Product all around.
On 4/29/2014 John said...
So, I use Taurine because I supplement Beta Alanine and for some extra muscle cell volumization properties. All in all, this powder mixes quite easily. And the effects are noticeable. It is a staple in my training days supplementation.
On 4/26/2014 zac said...
Taurine is a great, inexpensive amino acid with many valuable properties. I had a heart attack followed by a stroke a few years ago and have taken Taurine daily ever since because it 1) potentiates my anti-spasm medication 2) helps control my hypertension 3) can help prevent another stroke 4) strengthens, helps regulate and stabilizes my heart muscles and function [it makes up over 50% of the free amino acids in the heart] and 5) has antifibrotic effects which can help prevent blood clots. It has many other benefits in addition and I think anyone who has had a heart attack or stroke – or who may be in danger of having one - should be supplementing with Taurine.
BulkSupplements offers a really nice quality Taurine powder which is milled to a very fine consistency and has very little taste to it. It dissolves instantly in any liquid and comes in an easily resealable pouch which assures extended potency and freshness.
On 4/22/2014 ARTHUR said...
I have used this mostly as a post workout item for its help with muscle fatigue during and post workout. During it is hard to tell, but post it helps a lot. I read it is also good for calming effects and as a sleep aid. I have seen some effects. Size is excellent. 250grams will last a while even if you up the dosage or take it 3 times a day.
On 4/14/2014 Kevin said...
Packaging of my order was great! It came in just 2 days! I train in power lifting and I have a tendency of having lower back pumps naturally that are brutal during a deadlift session. Heard a lot of about taurine and thought I would give it a try. First time taking it, I had had no lower back pumps at all. Besides the one problem it took care of, it also gave me a deeper focus during training and a bit more energy. I've taken alot of pre workouts before but just taking Taurine gave me clean energy, not like the old school ingredients like 1,3 dimeth. This place rocks! They have great prices and this will be the place Ill be ordering from now on!
On 4/13/2014 Carlos said...
Added this to my post-workout stack and it appears as if it lessens my soreness.
On 4/10/2014 Bob said...
The taurine is the smallest size you can order and it has 500 doses. Wow pure taurine that has almost no taste to it. You can not go wrong with any product from here. Fast delivery and great prices.
On 3/29/2014 Steve said...
Recieved this 2 days ago. It is almost tastless and melts in your mouth. The small size (250 G) has 500 doses in it so if you take it 2 times a day then it will last 8 months. Great price and low shipping cost. Love the company. Taurine is needed to help get magnesium into the cells better.
On 3/27/2014 Steve said...
I have been taking Taurine for years. It is good for calming nerves and muscle pain, also helping me sleep. I have Fibromyalgia, and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. My Doctor has me on a regime of amino acids and supplements. I like the purity of the product, and not paying for fillers.
On 3/19/2014 Dorene said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.