You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rhodiola Rosea 3% Rosavin Powder
- Regulates Levels of Stress
- Promotes Energy & Vitality
- Contain 3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides
Rhodiola Rosea is a plant distinguished by its propensity towards growing in colder climates, such as the Rocky Mountains, and certain arctic regions. It is also particularly recognized for its ability to have a calming effect on a person or creature that is consuming it. It contains 17 different amino acids that are all necessary in promoting vital bodily functions. Not only that, but it also has a generous helping of Flavonoids (important antioxidant molecules), Phenylpropanoids, Essential oils, and Tannins.
Rhodiola Rosea is an Adaptogen, that allows the mind to relax even in the face of immense mental stress and other conditions which may cause volatile mental reactions. For this reason it has been a mainstay in the herbal medications of many different countries for years. In addition it has many antioxidants in it which protect healthy cells from the damaging effects of free radical molecules.
Rhodiola is so effective in reducing stress because it has the ability to regulate Serotonin and Dopamine levels, two hormones known for contributing to both mood, and a euphoric state respectively. It also holds influence over beta-endorphins.
Health Benefits Provided by Rhodiola Extract
Rhodiola has been used for many hundreds of years in the medicinal practices of many different countries, but particularly those located in Asia and Europe. Russians have developed Rhodiola tea which has been marketed and used as an energy booster for many years. In fact, both Russia and China continue to research the effects of this root in hopes of discovering more uses for its capabilities.
Since it is an Adaptogen, this means that the herb is perfect for situations involving stress. It regulates levels of stress and keeps them at a low. It will improve overall mood and create focus in order to increase mental faculties. These mood changing effects will also ward off fatigue and give people more energy.
Serving Size & Timing
It is suggested that this extract be taken in servings of 400mg per day depending on intended effect. This is equal to about 1/8 tsp, only being off by 5mg less.
Supplement FactsServing size: 400 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Standardized to contain ...Rosavins 15mg||*|
|...Salidrosides 11 mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives
As a dietary supplement, take 400mg (1/8 tsp) daily, or as directed by a physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
Rhodiola Extract Concentration
This extract contains 3% Rosavin or more along with 1% Salidrosides. There are no extraneous fillers of any kind present in it.
Rhodiola Extract Side Effects
As long as suggested serving sizes are adhered to, it is generally agreed that Rhodiola extract is safe. However, taking too much of it may result in restlessness, insomnia, and mood swings. Taking extremely high amounts may also cause irregular heartbeat so it is best to avoid doing this at all costs. This product is not meant for women who are breast feeding or pregnant. This product should be stored in an area that is free from light, heat, and moisture in order to preserve its potency.
- This is a great herb. Bulk Supplements has the best price and highest quality Rhodiola rosea I have ever purchased. I use it to cope with the physiological stresses of weight training and feel it helps me recuperate faster.
On 7/13/2014 Luke said...
- This is a great product. Has a strong floral aroma, and bitter herbal taste. I just take it as is and wash down with a glass of water, but it also blend well in smoothies. Like that the package has the date of harvesting ensuring freshness of the product. Best value out there! I'm in Canada and received my order in 5 days! Very satisfied with the product and service.
On 6/10/2014 Viktorija said...
- This powder is good, Super fast shipping.
On 6/4/2014 Merri said...
Over all if you have anxeity issues mild be it mild or severe this would defiantly be an excellent natural aide
It brings a calming feeling after taking. it is not The same as Theanine for example which I feel is a more alert calm, this rather is a bit more all around; that is to say it calms your mind and body in equal measure. A word on the product it tastes earthy, but that is to be expected. It comes in two kinds this and Salidroside (some differences i have read about) so keep that in mind when chosing.
On 4/22/2014 Kevin said...
- I have received my order quickly even though I live in Canada. The extract is of good quality. Thank you!
On 3/25/2014 Frank said...
- My husband used this product after I read extensively about Rhoiola and depression and he felt good after only two days. He was clinically depressed for almost a year prior to taking this product and under medical treatment. By a week's time his depression was totally gone. The Doctor eliminated his antidepressive pills just a week or two later. This is the second time I order this product becasue it is good for so many issues. It gives a general good but relaxed feeling when stressed, overwhelmed, or having almost any emotional discomfort. I can't will try their other species of rhodeola, salidrosite !
On 12/9/2013 Lucy said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.