You have no items in your shopping cart.
Organic Wheat Grass Powder
This concentrated wheatgrass powder is a cereal protein that provides valuable nutrients and a number of health benefits. It supports body alkalinity, healthy immune function and increased energy.
Wheatgrass powder does not contain the seed kernel, making this product safe to take for those who suffer any gluten intolerance.
Serving Size & Timing
The suggested serving size for Organic Wheat Grass is 4000 mg (just over 1 tbs) daily, or as directed by a physician.
As with all supplements meant to promote a general well-being, it is important to note that a supplement such as this is by no means a substitute for legitimate medical advice. It is always best to talk to a doctor if you are experiencing problems with your health before taking a course.
Supplement FactsServing size: 4000 mg
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Total Carbohydrates… 2.5 g||<1%|
|Total Fat… <1 g||<1%|
|Protein… 1 g||2%|
|Sodium… 9 mg|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Added sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 4000 mg daily, or as directed by physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
CONCENTRATION OF WHEAT GRASS
Organic Wheat Grass contains no fillers or additives of any kind. The green-colored powder has a very distinct "earthy" smell, which is a normal characteristic of the product.
For a palatable taste, this product is best mixed with smoothies or strong citrus juices.
WHEAT GRASS SIDE EFFECTS
There are no side effects associated with this supplement as long as suggested serving sizes are adhered to. However, should nausea, appetite loss or constipation occur, reduce dosage accordingly.
Pregnant women and those who are nursing are not recommended to take this product.
Rec'd this product for review. Have been taking this supplement aprox. 3 weeks. Did not notice a lot at first, till around week 2. My spouse and I take 1/2 tsp 2x/daily and we feel great! If you have not tried this product yet, please do, well worth a look......you will not be let down. Superb supplement BS! *
On 11/9/2016 Clarence said...
If you feel sluggish, need continual energy this is a must try. Love it*
On 10/19/2016 deloris said...
The respond time is very quick. Shipped same day. The Wheat Grass has a mild taste and mixes easy. I mix it with a glass of water and drink it down. Real good for you...*
On 9/5/2016 Ted said...
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for wheat grass.
1. Wheat grass juice appears safe and effective in the treatment of distal ulcerative colitis.
2. Wheat grass juice may reduce myelotoxicity and need for granulocyte colony-stimulating factors in breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
3. A methanol extract of wheatgrass demonstrated antileukemic potential that might be due to the presence of flavonoids and polyphenolics in it.
4. Wheat grass ameliorates hyperlipidemia and associated oxidative stress in a high-fat diet in rabbits.
5. Wheat grass compounds show antiproliferative activity against tumor cells and tissues.
6. Wheat sprout extract reduces lens opacity and reverses age-related alterations in physiology.
7. Wheatgrass protects the liver against alcohol and polyunsaturated fatty acid induced oxidative stress.
8. A class of DNA-binding peptides from wheat bud causes growth inhibition in human cervical cancer cells.
9. An extract of wheatgrass inhibits human laryngeal cancer cell proliferation via cell cycle G1 arrest and p53 induction.
10. Case report: bovine cartilage, coenzyme Q10 and wheat grass therapy for primary peritoneal cancer.
11. Evaluation of the antioxidant activity of wheatgrass as a function of growth under different conditions.
12. In animal experiments, wheatgrass demonstrated benefits in cancer prevention and as an adjunct to cancer treatment.
13. Wheat grass exact induces apoptosis in human cancer cells via proteasome modulation.
14. Wheat grass extract has antimutagenic activity that is independent of its chlorophyll content.
15. Wheat grass extract induces programmed cell death in colon cancer cell lines.
The following is an article by GreenMedInfo for cataract.
1. Wheat Grass Reverses Cataract-Associated Cloudy Lenses.*
On 9/2/2016 Stephen said...
I've been using Wheat Grass for about 1 year now..the expensive on - so far I see & feel No Difference from switching to Bulk Supplements Wheat Grass - that's a Good thing!!! Thanks BS - you Always come through for me!!!*
On 8/19/2016 Maureen said...
This stuff is pure and comes from a trust worthy source. I am so glad they got organic wheat grass. It mixes well and tastes great.*
On 7/22/2016 Tyson said...
This form of wheat grass is a much lighter color than other brands and you will take more per recommended serving than other brands as well. But since it is MUCH cheaper [about half the price] to purchase per daily serving, i can take a larger amount and will see if it will have a similar effect on the body. Or maybe even improved benefits. This may take a few months to see the changes. Taste is better than many other brands too.
Every product I have ordered from BS has been a good quality sup. and I expect this one to be no different. *
On 7/18/2016 JB said...
I'm so glad I found your website. Great service, Fast shipping, Professional, and wide range of products. This product is very beneficial and nutritious... it is cheaper than other suppliers too. Thank u again.*
On 7/8/2016 Asma said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.