You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Enhances And Accelerates Memory
- Improves Mood & Reduces Stress
- Increases Creativity
Noopept is a substance taken from the Racetam family of drugs but it is believed to be many times more powerful than Piracetam, the best known in its class. Racetams are considered nootropic substances, or medicines that have the ability to improve intelligence, memory, concentration, attention span, and cognitive abilities.
Noopept is a brand name that is extensively prescribed and used in Russia and other neighboring Russian provinces. Extensive studies conducted by Russian experts reveal that Noopept has been an important drug especially in restoring lost or failing memory and other brain functions that have been damaged due to injury to the brain, ischemia and pregnancy problems brought about by hypoxia and excessive alcohol intake.
Russian patients suffering from the diseases of the central nervous system showed significant improvement within 5-7 days of continuous treatment. There has also been significant improvement observed in patients suffering from depression, anxiety, sleep problems and irritability.
Noopept can be taken in three ways: orally, sublingually and through nebulization or vaporization. When taken orally, Noopept shows a 95 percent rate of absorption by the body; however, a significant amount is lost when it reaches the liver or when destroyed by digestive enzymes. Despite these changes, Noopept remains to demonstrate great potency as it is now considered more powerful than piracetam. Positive results of Noopept medication remains effective long after the person has stopped taking the drug.
If Noopept is taken sublingual, it provides immediate and noticeable effect, although clinical tests show that taking it orally will result to higher absorption of this substance in the body.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF NOOPEPT
1. Noopept promotes the release of the Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and the Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF), two types of proteins that belong to the Neutrophin family which is essential for the general health of nerve cells. In particular, BDNF is the protein found predominantly in the cerebellum, cortex and hippocampus; areas of the brain where cognitive and rational thinking, memory and intelligence occur.
2. Noopept is neuroprotective. It protects the central nervous system from various disorders such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and neuro-degenerative diseases or diseases that cause damage and sometimes death to nerve cells.
3. Noopept provides a high percentage of oral bioavailability. An intravenous medication, when administered to patients, is usually 100 percent bioavailable because it enters the body directly and is immediately used by the body. Noopept, however is not only 100 percent bioavailable intravenously but also orally due to its great potency as a racetam drug.
4. Noopept as a form of protein has the ability to grow new nerve cells in a process called neurogenesis and it has also the ability to repair damaged tissues in the cortex, cerebellum and hippocampus, areas of the brain where a person's cognitive abilities, intelligence, memory and rational thinking.
Serving Size & Timing
It is suggested that 10-30mg of Noopept should be taken 1-3 times daily on a full stomach with a high protein meal. A high protein meal is recommended as the process of digestion and absorption of this supplement is faster when done with other types of proteins.
Supplement FactsServing size: 20 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten or additives
As a dietary supplement, take 10-30mg up to three times daily.
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
Concentration of Noopept
Based on reviews by those who have tried this supplement, the powder form is slightly caked and forms into lumps making the supplement difficult to break into smaller, easy-to-ingest chunks. It has a very strong smell similar to mildew.
Noopept users swear not have experienced any negative side effects with the use of this drug at all. However, users of other types of Racetam drugs reported to have experienced irritability and anger. There has been no reported side effects of this kind with Noopept medication so far, except when taken beyond the recommended dosage.
- I got this product for my elderly mother to aid with her memory loss. She has what they call "age appropriate" dementia, but seems anything but appropriate to me. I'm hoping the Noopept will slow the progression, if not reverse some of the damage she has. And if this works you can be sure I'll be ordering it again...and twice as much to boot! I'll be taking my own dose for prevention sake. So it's way too early to say much about the effectiveness of the product. However, the service has been really great and product descriptions very informative. I have ordered other products from here too, and will do so again. PS....I do wish they included the "red scoop" for measuring these microscopic dosages.
On 10/7/2014 debra said...
The taste is quite bitter.
While I did not observe the heightened color sensitivity I did become more "present". I have been taking small doses for approximately one week, I am very satisfied with the product, personally I have had a few "aha" moments touching upon my personal life, work and hobbies.
Doses are cheaper than a latte and the Neuro protective benefits are stronger than coffee.
Based on my experience I ordered 10G to continue my trial.
I tried a sample of noopept and noticed immediate benefits;combined with ginko biloba and Siberian ginseng.
On 10/4/2014 Kenneth said...
- The noopept helped my emotional stability and to focus my thoughts . It is bitter and I put plastic beneath the cap which seemed to slow the caking. I will buy it again.
On 9/20/2014 linda said...
- Customer service was excellent. Shipping was immediate and delivery was timely as promised. The Nooept product is fresh and pure. I am most satisfied and will order again.
On 9/17/2014 Jordan said...
I've used the product for about a week now. The first thing I noticed once I tried it, aside from how clumpy and static-y it was, was that it was bitter. Even in the tiny 10 mg dosages recommended by the site, I could still taste the bitter powder in whatever I mixed it in. But I didn't buy this for taste, so I brushed that aside. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any remarkable effects for me, not even with colors.
I'm not completely dismissing the product, though. I still use it 2-3 times a day, thinking I might need to build up an effect. I'll be honest though--I probably won't order this product again, but I'll keep it in mind in the future.
The customer service here is phenomenal. When I first ordered this product, I was promptly contacted by a rep to inform me that it wasn't in stock anymore. She offered to send me something else instead or to wait for this product to come back in stock. I decided to wait, and when it came back in stock, she immediately notified me to make sure I still wanted it. Shipping was blazing fast--the product arrived four days before I even expected it!
On 8/19/2014 Sable said...
- I have only taken one dose (20mg) so far because I just received the product. The first thing I noticed was colors looked brighter. I will see what this week brings. Good product FAST service.
On 7/2/2014 Gary said...
Anyhow I have had a great experience with this retailer and would certainly suggest this product from them.
This is a great product, however there are a lot of intricacies to its use. For one you should know off the bat that Noopept is fat soluble solution, this means that to get the full effect from using it you need to take it with something fatty, be this a meal or a drink. I have heard before of people taking it with a high fat content coconut solution that is also supposed to be good for you which will give you the full effect of it.
On 5/23/2014 Peter said...
- After taking this, I did see colors more vibrant, however my focus only increased a little. Even though the serving is only 10mg , I find that effects are more noticeable when I took 20mg.
On 5/17/2014 Bryan said...
- I've been taking Noopept for a few days and I've noticed improvements in my mood and concentration. Definitely recommended.
On 5/12/2014 Cher said...
Plus, I would recommend getting a good measuring instrument, such as a digital mass scale with a resolution of 0.001 grams, because it is VERY hard to measure the quantity of supplement that is recommended for daily intake, which is 10-30 mg. It would be very helpful if bulk supplement can make small pills for products such as noopept which are to be taken on such a minute level of 10 mg, which is barely noticeable.
I have been taking this supplement for about two weeks and have observed a significant difference in cognitive functioning. It helps to perceive information (such as from reading and hearing) without much effort and the information seems to be retained in memory for a longer time. One will be able to feel the change in their mental functioning within a few days after the start of intake and an improvement in their concentration, but these benefits might decrease a bit after a week. So there is the peak "feeling" sometime between the third and sixth day and then these good "feelings" somewhat lessen after a week. The reasons for these changes are not clear, but it could be a possibility that the brain adjusts its neurotransmitter level after the initial surge of neurotransmitter production on taking this supplement. Nevertheless, there IS benefit by taking this product, and unlike many drugs and supplements in the market, this doesn't have any side effect. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase this product if they want to improve their focus and cognitive functioning.
On 5/10/2014 JerryM said...
- This Noopept runs circles around another batch I had tried from a different supplier. As a drinker turned health nut, I add this to stimulate nerve growth factor in hopes of repairing damage done from alcohol overuse. I'm currently dosing 20-30mgs daily. My cognitive function does seem enhanced. Some effect with recalling old memories. And most notably my anxiety level has diminished. I suffer from panic disorder, and the number of attacks has decreased. That is not a placebo effect, but rather a quantifiable result.
On 5/3/2014 Jeff said...
- I started 10mg/day Noopept about three weeks ago, along with ALCAR, DMAE, L-Tyrosine, and Rhodiola Rosea. This blend has been great for my general stress level and performance under pressure at work. The latter four ingredients each have adaptogenic properties on their own, but the effect that is unique to Noopept is the mental lift/motivation and subtle clarity which comes on within around 20 minutes. Also, I now understand the visual enhancement that Noopept users describe. Everything looks a little sharper and brighter. This is my first venture into nootropics beyond just ALCAR, and these past few weeks have been significantly better than the past several months.
On 3/26/2014 Joseph said...
My mood swing went from quick anger to quick peace and my high blood pressure numbers has drop.....a great product to recommend for mood swings and less stress.
Noopept is a great product for me .....the features of improve mood and reduce stress has been great benefits for my health......I suffer from axniety and high cholestrol.....I noticed my mood swing has changes.
On 1/15/2014 Russell said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.