You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Enhances and Accelerates Memory
- Improves Mood & Reduces Stress
- Increases Creativity
Noopept is a substance taken from the racetam family of drugs but it is believed to be many times more powerful than piracetam, the best known in its class . Racetams are considered nootropic substances, or medicines that have the ability to improve intelligence, memory, concentration, attention span, and cognitive abilities.
Noopept is a brand name that is extensively prescribed and used in Russia and other neighboring Russian provinces. Extensive studies conducted by Russian experts reveal that Noopept has been an important drug especially in restoring lost or failing memory and other brain functions that have been damaged due to injury to the brain, ischemia and pregnancy problems brought about by hypoxia and excessive alcohol intake.
Russian patients suffering from the diseases of the central nervous system showed significant improvement within 5-7 days of continuous treatment. There has also been significant improvement observed in patients suffering from depression, anxiety, sleep problems and irritability.
Noopept can be taken in three ways: orally, sublingually and through nebulization or vaporization. When taken orally, Noopept shows a 95 percent rate of absorption by the body; however, a significant amount is lost when it reaches the liver or when destroyed by digestive enzymes. Despite these changes, Noopept remains to demonstrate great potency as it is now considered more powerful than piracetam. Positive results of noopept medication remains effective long after the person has stopped taking the drug.
Taking Noopept sublingually provides immediate and noticeable effect although clinical tests show that taking it orally will result to higher absorption of this substance in the body.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF NOOPEPT
1. Noopept promotes the release of the nerve growth factor (NGF) and the brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF), two types of proteins that belong to the neutrophin family which is essential for the general health of nerve cells. In particular, BDNF is the protein found predominantly in the cerebellum, cortex and hippocampus, areas of the brain where cognitive and rational thinking, memory and intelligence occur.
2. Noopept is neuroprotective. It protects the central nervous system from various disorders such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke and neurodegenerative diseases or diseases that cause damage and sometimes death to nerve cells.
3. Noopept provides a high percentage of oral bioavailability. An intravenous medication, when administered to patients, is usually 100 percent bioavailable because it enters the body directly and is immediately used by the body. Noopept, however is not only 100 percent bioavailable intravenously but also orally due to its great potency as a racetam drug.
4. Noopept as a form of protein has the ability to grow new nerve cells in a process called neurogenesis and it has also the ability to repair damaged tissues in the cortex, cerebellum and hippocampus, areas of the brain where a person's cognitive abilities, intelligence, memory and rational thinking.
Serving Size & Timing
It is suggested that 10-30 mg of Noopept should be taken 1-3 times daily on a full stomach with a high protein meal. A high protein meal is recommended as the process of digestion and absorption of this supplement is faster when done with other types of proteins.
Supplement FactsServing size: 20 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, Soy, dairy, yeast, gluten or additives
As a dietary supplement, take 10-30 mg up to three times daily.
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
Concentration of Noopept
Based on reviews by those who have tried this supplement, the powder form is slightly caked and forms into lumps making the supplement difficult to break into smaller, easy-to-ingest chunks. It has a very strong smell similar to mildew.
Noopept users swear not have experienced any negative side effects with the use of this drug at all. However, users of other types of racetam drugs reported to have experienced irritability and anger. There has been no reported side effects of this kind with Noopept medication so far except when taken beyond the recommended dosage.
My mood swing went from quick anger to quick peace and my high blood pressure numbers has drop.....a great product to recommend for mood swings and less stress.
Noopept is a great product for me .....the features of improve mood and reduce stress has been great benefits for my health......I suffer from axniety and high cholestrol.....I noticed my mood swing has changes.
On 1/15/14 Russell said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.