You have no items in your shopping cart.
Moringa Leaf Powder
- May ease digestive discomfort
- Pure herbal extract
- Promotes overall health
Moringa Leaf powder is taken from a plant native to India and other tropical areas in Asia. Almost all of its components (flowers, fruits, seeds, root, bark and leaves) have been used for their health benefits.The Moringa tree also contains a number of antioxidants, vitamins and other important nutrients.
Quercetin and Chlorogenic Acid can both be found in Moringa. Moringa leaves (in addition to the pods and seed of the plant) are also known to possess anti-inflammatory properties, which may help ease joint pain. For more information on a number of Moringa Leaf's benefits, individual research is always encouraged.
Serving Size & Timing
Take 1000 milligrams (3/4 teaspoon) twice daily, or as directed by a physician. May be taken with water, juice or other beverage of choice. Never take more than 6 grams daily or for longer than 3 weeks at a time.
Supplement FactsServing size: 1000 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Moringa Leaf (moringa oleifera)… 1000mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg twice daily with beverage of choice, or as directed by a physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
CONCENTRATION OF MORINGA LEAF
This powder ranges in color from earthy green to reddish brown and contains no additives of any kind.
MORINGA LEAF SIDE EFFECTS
While Moringa Lead is considered somewhat of an aphrodisiac, those who are planning or are pregnant should NOT taken this supplement. As with any supplement, Moringa Leaf is never intended to cure or prevent any illness. Provided that dosages are adhered to, Moringa Leaf powder is safe to consume. Consult with your physician first if there's ever any uncertainty with supplementing herbal extracts.
The website described the Moringa as earthy green. I ordered 55 lbs, and received a barrel of paprika colored powder, that smells unlike any Moringa I have encountered in 8 years of selling it. The product is totally unfit, and absolutely not viable for resale. I called customer support, and was told that they have a new supplier from China, and their process turns it brown. They refused to accept a return when it was totally different than the description. When I pointed out the website description, and told them I would file a charge back with my bank, they changed it within 5 minutes. Luckily I archived a screenshot while I was on the phone being told I had to accept their brown Moringa, whether I like it or not.*
On 3/31/2017 Steve said...
This is great for an all around immune booster, energy boost, and nutritional supplement. Good with veggies, in salad dressings, and smoothies. It's a versatile super food that serves many health concerns.*
On 2/23/2017 K said...
Moringa is a super food that not only is touted for its antioxidant properties, but its amino acid profile and vitamin content. Although the taste is not the best straight out of the bag, it is neutral enough that it can be added to a wide variety of foods: smoothies, teas, salad, etc. Excellent product to add to your diet.*
On 2/15/2017 James said...
I received the Moringa oleifera from Bulk Supplements and was very happy to find it at such a reasonable costs. I have been using 1 1/2 tsp. in my morning smoothie. After about a week, I noticed increased energy in the afternoon. This was the new product added to the smoothie mix so I know the Moringa has increased my energy. I also noticed that I haven't had a cold this fall. Usually I have a cold at the beginning of the change of seasons. I believe this product has helped with my immune system as well. Thank you bulk supplements!*
On 10/18/2016 Teresa said...
Great way to add this super food to almost anything. I used about a kilo in 1 month , Easy to mix in smoothies, soups, etc... . *
On 6/20/2016 Allen said...
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for moringa oleifera:
1. Moringa oleifera and Amaranth possess antioxidant properties and have therapeutic potential for the prevention of complications during postmenopause.
2. Moringa oleifera leaves have high antioxidant properties, probably due to direct free radical trapping and metal chelation.
3. These results support the potential of extracts of M. oleifera leaf in the treatment of human liver and lung cancers.
4. A moringa oleifera extract was shown to be comparable to the standard, 5-Fluorouracil treated animals.
5. An extract of moringa oleifera demonstrated chemopreventive and anti-leukemic activities as much as the standard anti-leukemic drug cyclophosphamide.
6. Curcumin enhanced therapeutic efficacy of M. oleifera root extract and showed better antioxidant potential against beryllium toxicity.
7. Low doses of Moringa revealed excellent antidiabetic activity and almost restored the diabetic rats to the normal healthy state.
8. M. oleifera based food can be used as a significant source of folate.
9. M. oleifera leaves could be used in the treatment and management of erectile dysfunction.
10. Methanolic leaf extract of M. oleifera caused a significant immunostimulatory effect on both the cell-mediated and humoral immune systems in the Wistar albino rats.
11. Moringa leaves play an important role in ameliorating and protecting the bladder from CP [Cyclophosphamide] toxicity.
12. Moringa oleifera are a valuable source of vitamin A.
13. Moringa oleifera exhibits antioxidant, hypolipidemic and antiatherosclerotic activities.
14. Moringa oleifera exhibits liver protective properties in rats receiving antitubercular drugs.
15. Moringa oleifera extracts had analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties.
16. Moringa oleifera has a cholesterol lowering effect in an animal model.
17. Moringa oleifera has a preventive and curative effect on calcium oxalate stone formation (urolithiasis) in rats.
18. Moringa oleifera has an ameliorating effect for glucose tolerance in rats.
19. Moringa oleifera has significant wound healing property.
20. Moringa oleifera inhibits arsenic-induced oxidative stress and may act as an arsenic chelator.
21. Moringa oleifera inhibits skin lesions associated with herpes simplex virus type 1 in mice.
22. Moringa oleifera leaf extract ameliorates alloxan-induced diabetes in rats by regeneration of β cells and reduction of pyruvate carboxylase expression.
23. Moringa oleifera leaf extract prevented testicular injury caused by electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones.
24. Moringa oleifera leaf possesses significant cardioprotective properties.
25. Moringa oleifera leaves have significant anti-diabetic activity in a rat model.
26. Moringa oleifera may be useful in reducing the effects of arsenic-induced toxicity.
27. Moringa oleifera may have therapeutic value in the treatment of hyperthyroidism.
28. Moringa oleifera may prevent hyperlipidemia and tissue changes in liver cells due to iron-deficiency.
29. Moringa oleifera may provide protection against Alzheimer's disease in a rat model.
30. Moringa oleifera oil is beneficial as an antioxidant in mercury chloride induced oxidative damage.
31. Moringa oleifera prevents acetaminophen induced liver injury through restoration of glutathione level.
32. Moringa oleifera protects against antitubercular drug induced damage in rats.
33. Moringa oleifera protects against ulcer formation by modulating serotonin.
34. Moringa oleifera seed extract can be used as herbal medication against HFD[High Fat Diet] induced ROS [Reactive Oxygen Species] mediated disorders.
35. Moringa oleifera seed extract has anti-arthritic activity in rats.
36. Moringa oleifera seed extract have therapeutic activity in systemic and local anaphylaxis.
37. Moringa oleifera seed extract may have value in the treatment of chemically stimulated immune-mediated asthma.
38. Moringa oleifera seed powder could have beneficial effects in cardiac diseases associated with blood pressure overload.
39. Moringa oleifera seeds hydro-alcoholic extract (MSHE) and its chloroform fraction (MCF) were both effective in treating experimental colitis and this might be attributed to their similar major components, bio-phenols and flavonoids.
40. Oral administration of an aqueous extract of Moringa oleifera activated cellular immunity in HSV-1-infected mice.
41. Supplementation of dried M. oleifera fruit powder to fluorosis affected calves resulted in significant reduction in plasma fluoride level.
42. The addition of M. oleifera to diet afforded significant protection against nickel-induced nephrotoxicity.
43. The antifatigue properties of M. oleifera extract are demonstrated by its ability to improve body energy stores and tissue antioxidant capacity.
44. The results of the present investigation showed the antidepressant activity of ethanolic Moringa oleifera extract in mice.
45. These conclusions suggest that moringa oleifera may be an effective dietary food for the prevention and treatment of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
46. These results showed that hypoglycemic effects of methanolic extracts of moringa oleifera might be mediated through the stimulation of insulin release leading to enhanced glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis.
47. This traditional dietary supplement is justified in hypertensive patients according to its composition and its ability to reduce blood pressure has been demonstrated experimentally.
48. Acacia arabica and moringa oleifera could be used as potential wound dressing materials.
49. Extracts of Moringa oleifera inhibit DNA damage and free radical activity.
50. M. oleifera extracts suppressed the expression of inflammatory mediators in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced toxicity-stimulated macrophages.
51. M. oleifera flower extract can be a potent inhibitor of inflammation through NF-κB signaling pathway.
52. M. oleifera has statistically significant cytotoxic effects on HeLa, HepG2, MCF-7, CACO-2 and L929 cells.
53. M. oleifera leaf extract has an effect on lowering the creatinine concentration of serum.
54. M. oleifera leaves are good sources of natural antioxidant with isoquercetin as an active compound.
55. M. oleifera may be a potential source for the treatment of different infections caused by the resistant microbes.
56. Moringa oleifera contains compounds which show promise as anti-cancer agents.
57. Moringa oleifera contains compounds with hypotensive activity.
58. Moringa oleifera extracts act as an anti-cancer agent by decreasing cell motility and colony formation in colorectal and breast cancer cell lines.
59. Moringa oleifera has antifungal activity against various dermatophytes.
60. Moringa oleifera inhibits Epstein-Barr virus activity.
61. Moringa oleifera-mediated silver nanoparticles had anticancer activity in human cervical carcinoma cells by apoptosis induction.
62. Moringa oleifera prevents ulcer formation in gastric tissue.
63. Review: Moringa oleifera has a variety of medicinal uses.
64. This study indicates that extracts from M. oleifera may be developed as an adjuvant therapy for the treatment of leishmaniasis.*
On 5/8/2016 Stephen said...
After working out, I like to make a protein shake to replenish whatever the workout took away and to build the body. Moringa Leaf Extract became an excellent addition to my shake. I added a teaspoon to my shake and felt great the rest of the day. I will be buying more upon my next purchase.*
On 2/23/2016 Thomas said...
I use this powder in my smoothie. It has so many vitamins and amino acids. I have everyone in my family using it.*
On 2/23/2016 Susan said...
Moringa is a recent addition to the classification of SUPER FOODS. There seems to be no limit to the accelades of this product when it comes to health. Dr Mercola calls it the Miracle Tree with numerous potential healing powers. The taste is not super delicious straight from the bag so am experimenting with different recipes & will also use capsules. Am looking forward to feeling all the benefits.
Thanks again Bulk Supplements for a great product & fast service.*
On 2/7/2016 Selena said...
This is a great product and a great company, tasted the powder and compared to my freest moringa powder and it passed the test. Product was delivered fast and in great order love this company.
On 1/5/2016 Paula said...