You have no items in your shopping cart.
L-Ornithine HCL Powder
Ornithine is a nonessential amino acid that is created when Arginine is broken down during the Krebs Cycle.
Along with Arginine and Carnitine, this supplement is frequently used during exercise.
Serving Size & Timing
This supplement should be taken in servings of 800mg two times per day.
Supplement FactsServing size: 800 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|L-Ornithine HCL 800mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 800mg (rounded 1/4tsp) twice a day, or as directed by physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
CONCENTRATION OF L-ORNITHINE HCL
This supplement contains no fillers of any kind.
L-ORNITHINE HCL SIDE EFFECTS
As long as suggested serving sizes are adhered to, this supplement should be safe. However, taking more than recommended may result in gastrointestinal pains. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this supplement, nor should anyone that has ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
This supplement is more soluble in hot water and has a bit of a sour flavor. It should be stored in an area that is free from light, heat and moisture.
I got a sample package of this product and decided to purchase more of it to incorporate it into my regimen.
I take this product to increase speed of recovery as well as release higher levels of GH. This product belongs in anyone's mix who is trying to stop aging.*
On 4/18/2017 Jeff said...
I take this before going to bed at night with a protein shake. Objectively seems to help get deep, relaxed sleep. *
On 9/22/2016 Erik said...
i have not used this product long enough to form an opinion to its performance *
On 9/13/2016 Ronald said...
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for ornithine:
1. Acetyl-l-carnitine and Ornithine may help to facilitate night time growth hormone release.
2. Higher levels of omega 3 fatty acids and ornithine in plasma are associated with significantly lower incidence of renal transplant rejection.
3. L-ornithine has an antifatigue effect by increasing the efficiency of energy consumption and promoting the excretion of ammonia.
4. L-ornithine-L-aspartate infusions are therapeutic in patients with cirrhosis, elevated ammonia levels and hepatic encephalopathy.
5. Oral L-ornithine-L-aspartate is therapeutic in cirrhotic patients with hyperammonemic hepatic encephalopathy.
6. Ornithine supplementation enhances wound healing in rats.
Stacks Updated 9/2/16:
The morning pre-workout stack (all BulkSupplements products at a daily cost of $1.04) that I drink thirty minutes before running three 50-second sprints is as follows:
1. Magnesium Citrate, 1.9 gram (0.285 gram elemental magnesium)
2. Potassium Citrate, 1 gram (0.36 gram elemental potassium)
3. Zinc Gluconate, 0.3462 gram (0.045 gram elemental zinc)
4. Ascorbic Acid USP, 8 grams
5. L-Lysine HCL, 1.25 gram
6. L-Proline, 0.4 gram
7. L-Serine, 0.5 gram
8. L-Ornithine HCL, 0.8 gram
9. N-Acetyl L-Cysteine USP (NAC), 0.9 gram
10. N-N-Dimethylglycine HCL (DMG), Vitamin B15, 0.5 gram
11. Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane USP (MSM), 3 grams
12. Milk Thistle 80% Silymarin, 0.25 gram
13. Thiamine HCL, 0.1372 gram
14. Riboflavin, Vitamin B2 USP, 0.05 gram
15. Niacin, Vitamin B3 USP, 0.925 gram
16. Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B5, 92% Pantothenate, 8% calcium, 0.4326 gram
17. Pyridoxine HCL, 82% Vitamin B6, 0.2784 gram
18. Biotin 1%, Vitamin B7 in 99% DiCalcium Phosphate, 0.5 gram (5000 mcg biotin)
19. PABA, Para Aminobenzoic Acid Vitamin B10, 0.5 gram
20. L-Carnitine, Vitamin B20, 0.6 gram
21. Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR), Vitamin B20 (acetylated), 0.6 gram
22. Alpha Lipoic Acid USP, 0.5875 gram
23. L-Theanine USP, 0.6 gram
24. Vitamin A Palmitate (Retinyl Palmitate) (25000 IU), 0.1 gram
25. L-Citrulline DL-Malate (2:1), 0.5 gram
26. L-Arginine, 1.125 gram
27. Beetroot Extract, 1.75 gram
28. L-Taurine, 2 grams
29. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine USP (NALT), 0.8 gram
30. L-Glutamine USP after exercise only, 2 grams
31. Green Coffee Bean, 95% caffeine, 0.3 gram
32. Creatine Monohydrate, 3 grams
33. Fenugreek Powder, 2 grams
34. Green Tea Extract, 50% EGCG, 0.25 gram
35. Rhodiola Rosea 3% Salidrosides, 1% Rosavins, 0.2 gram
36. Rutin USP, 0.1666 gram
37. DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) Powder, 0.025 gram
38. Betaine HCL, 0.8 gram*
On 9/2/2016 Stephen said...
Like a Harley. This L- ornithine is a kickstart to my daily L Arginine and Lysine regiment...... *
On 8/19/2016 Timothy said...
I use this product after my daily workout. The product mixes very well with milk. The shipping was fast and the quality of the product is great. I have not yet seen results from this product but I am hoping to see it soon!*
On 7/10/2016 Leslie said...
The ornithine powder is great after a daily workout. I mix it in with my milk so I don't taste the flavor! I haven't seen the results yet but hopefully I will soon.*
On 7/10/2016 Leslie said...
After taking this supplement in capsule form, I decided to try the powder. I ordered from Bulk Supplements based on reviews and price/value. This is my first time ordering from here and I am very satisfied. Shipping was super fast and the value could not be matched. The powder is tasteless and mixes easily. I plan to order more from this company.*
On 5/14/2016 Michael said...
I ordered this for its sleep-aid properties. I mixed it with tryptophan (also from Bulk Supplements,) and it really worked well. I went to sleep fairly quickly and got better rest than usual. I plan to also use some in my pre-workout drink as suggested. This is another great product from Bulk Supplements, who never let me down.*
On 4/21/2016 Charles Keller said...
Works nice to boost your natural GH production along with Arginine. I take it right after a workout. Good quality pure product. Very satisfied!!!*
On 4/14/2016 Natalia said...
Fast delivery, reasonable price, high quality product. I'm using the Ornithine HCL powder in a pre-workout mix and a pre-sleep mix, as a general GH-promoting supplement. So far so good - no problems, and optimistic about what the long-term results will be.*
On 3/21/2016 Bradley said...
I use this every morning along with Citrulline to get through rigorous workouts. Helps keep you going for long sessions. I was off of it for awhile and noticed fatigue after my third worksheet. This week I have gotten two extra worksheets since starting back up.*
On 2/26/2016 Tom said...
I've used ornithine for years to help maintain muscle mass & help me sleep at night. This is my first order for ornithine from BulkSupplements and it compares favorably with other brands at a much better cost. Thank you! *
On 1/30/2016 Kenton said...
As usual W/ B.S.com, quick delivery and quality product. I'm using it for pre-workout mix and as a general GH-promoting amino acid supplement regimen for experimental purposes.*
On 12/7/2015 Matthew said...
This stuff is awesome. Added it in with my preworkout and have noticed super stamina increase and with diet and regular training I'm noticing some fat loss. The is bulk supplements!*
On 11/11/2015 paul said...
I don't know if it's this product or the addition or more salmon to my diet and heavy deadlifts.. But today I woke up, and could not believe how full my muscles looked in the mirror. I've taken a lot of different supplements, for a long time, but since I've started taking this about a week ago, twice a day, my body has changed. In a great way. Muscles are full and hard. Great sleep at night, great sex drive, and feeling all around pretty good. I highly recommend any person try this*
On 10/10/2015 Brendan said...
Excellent Product and service*
On 6/27/2015 Arlene said...
will repeat business very happy all around *
On 3/7/2015 ann said...
My husband has been taking this Ornithine HCL for 6 mo or so. He takes it with his Acetyl L. carnitine and Creatine just before he lifts weights. He wouldn't be without it. *
On 3/2/2015 Donna said...
This product is very potent, and definitely crosses the blood brain barrier. Go slowly with the dosing to avoid GI upset and diarrhea.*
On 12/28/2014 Rhonda said...
This is the perfect powder to supplement in for some gh support. It works wonders at night. Honestly, can never go wrong with a product from this site. Have not had one problem. *
On 5/3/2014 zac said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.