You have no items in your shopping cart.
L-Arginine Base Powder
L-Arginine is a type of amino acid that does work to promote the health of the skin, joints and muscles.
Arginine is one of the rare amino acids that is considered semi-essential; although the body can manufacture appropriate amounts, every once in a while it may be necessary to supplement it.
Serving Size & Timing
The suggested serving size for this supplement is 750mg to be taken three times per day without meals. However, individual needs may vary. Determine what your best serving size would be by starting with lower levels and gradually increasing, if the need arises, or by talking to a doctor beforehand.
Supplement FactsServing size: 750 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 750mg (scant 1/4 tsp) one to three times daily on empty stomach, or as directed by physician .
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
CONCENTRATION OF L-ARGININE
This supplement contains no fillers of any kind. There are no extraneous chemical groups attached; it is made up of nothing but pure base L-Arginine. This product is not considered vegan.
L-ARGININE SIDE EFFECTS
As long as suggested serving sizes are adhered to, no adverse side effects should be experienced. However, taking too much Arginine may cause minor side effects such as upset stomach due to an accumulation of extra stomach acid. Arginine may also have the effect of altering levels of potassium, which can be particularly dangerous for those with liver issues. Those who are taking ACE inhibitors or diuretics and have kidney problems should not use Arginine unless required to do so by a doctor. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this supplement. Those who have recently had a heart attack or are taking performance enhancement or blood pressure medications should not take Arginine either.
This supplement is easily dissolved in water at higher temperatures. This supplement has been found to have a somewhat bitter taste. For this reason, it is best to mix it with a sweet citrus drink. Lemonade is probably the best drink for this situation, though some might suggest ditching the drink and taking Arginine capsules instead.
I like this product great value had a small issue with other product in my order contacted customer service and issue was corrected in 24 hrs. cant say about customer service here impressed. *
On 3/18/2017 Rick said...
I am pleased how this dissolves so easy in liquid.
Everything about this is AWESOME!! I had more energy and dont get fatigued as easily exercising.
Agree with the comment about ED issues. This helps for sure ;)*
On 3/9/2017 phil said...
This product is solid. I felt results almost immediately. Having circulatory issues during workout is something I have struggled with for a while. This helps relax the blood vessels, and allows a consistent and solid blood flow. At the high performance level this is key, and helps alleviate spikes in blood pressure and in heart rate. *
On 3/6/2017 Brandon said...
It is as what it said it was. use it in a lotion.*
On 1/24/2017 Kari said...
Is very solid helps to lift more weight as the blood vessels dilate*
On 1/5/2017 Juan said...
I have taken L-Arginine in pill form for a while and this is my first pure powder form supplement I have ever bough. I have been taking this for ED problems and have found that in the few days of taking it in the powder form, that I have noticed a dramatic difference already. I am very happy with my purchase and will definitely be making more in the future.*
On 12/26/2016 Mathew said...
This supplement gives me great pump when I work out and it dilates my muscles so a great point!.. All my other supplements can pump through at a amazing pace!*
On 11/29/2016 Angelle said...
My husband has been suffering from metastatic prostate cancer and just started taking L-Arginine. The pills are easy to swallow for him and seem to be helping with inflammation and muscle wasting caused by the hormone therapy. Great product.*
On 11/16/2016 JaNae said...
This product works really well for circulation. I noticed a big difference in the way my erections were alot more frequent. I'm sure it's good for everyone, but for men, especially, this is a real bonus.I will buy more.*
On 11/14/2016 Robert said...
hello this product is very good for heart health*
On 11/7/2016 Ronald said...
L-Arginine is used to increase nitric oxide in the blood stream. It does a great job doing so and you can't beat the pricing at Bulk Supplements. Com.*
On 10/30/2016 Mark said...
Definitely gave me more than what I was expecting in regards to nitric oxide boost would recommend if your looking for good pump.*
On 10/6/2016 Ethan said...
This product is used to increase nitric oxide in the blood stream. It does a great job at this and really helps your pump.*
On 10/4/2016 Dominick said...
I purchase L-Arginine Powder Base) along with L-Citruline for the combined effect of increasing Nitrus Ozide to relax and open blood vessels for a better "pump" while working out and hopefully to bring my blood pressure down a few points. The first workout using 1 teaspoon each about :30 prior to working out gave me the great "pumped" feeling that lets you know something good is happening. I don't have a blood pressure sensor, but I believe my blood pressure is lower using 1t each upon waking and before bed as I can no longer feel slight pulsing in my hands at bedtime. I take them mixed in a glass of water and don't find the taste objectionable. I was surprised when I received the package almost immediately by Priority Mail. Very, very happy with the product and Bulk Supplements.*
On 9/20/2016 Barry said...
I loved it from day 1 and just reordered a large batch to take daily!*
On 5/26/2016 Brett said...
I am combining L-Arginine with L-Citrulline. Excellent products! I am very happy with the results. The shipping was very fast. Great company, thank you very much.
On 5/15/2016 David said...
this is a great product*
On 5/9/2016 ronald said...
Very pure, I use it pre workout and I notice really nice pumps from it. I will reorder and I recommend it to anyone on the fence of whether to try it or not. Good supplement!*
On 5/4/2016 John said...
I definitely recommend this product from Bulk Supplements. I take it with Creatine before workout. The label measuring instructions are very helpful. I am pleased with the energetic effect and purity of this product.
On 4/19/2016 Katerina said...
The shipping was fast, the product is great and the company seems to care about making its customers happy.*
On 4/18/2016 Aaron said...
L-Arginine mixes well and really gives me the extra pump when I workout. *
On 3/11/2016 Jania said...
It best to mix this with Lemon Juice with no sugar added . But its the best kind i ever tried on the internet by far.*
On 3/9/2016 Jerry said...
I recommend this product for anyone looking to purchase an L-Arginine powder. I have been taking L-Arginine on and off for a couple of years. This is good quality. I take 5 grams before breakfast and 5 grams before bed. I will add a 3g dose before workouts too. This dosage is much higher than suggested by manufacturer, but I can tolerate it and it has significant effects on my energy and blood flow.
My only complaint is that the packaging it comes in doesn't seal properly after opening. I have to double bag it in a ziploc to keep it fresh. *
On 3/8/2016 Bradley said...
I decided to add L-arginine to my pre-workout mix after talking with others. I noticed a difference in my workouts immediately. Blood flow into my muscles was defiantly more noticeable. L-arginine will now be a staple in my pre-workout from now on!*
On 2/3/2016 Brett said...
This is the real deal, with the great pumps, and longer lasting exercise I see no reason not to buy again.*
On 12/13/2015 Sammy said...
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for arginine:
1. Acute L-arginine supplementation reduces the O2 cost of moderate-intensity exercise and enhances high-intensity exercise tolerance.
2. Arginine and ornithine supplementation increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes.
3. Branched-chain amino acids and arginine supplementation attenuates skeletal muscle proteolysis induced by moderate exercise in young individuals.
4. Chronic L-arginine supplementation enhances endurance exercise tolerance in heart failure patients.
5. Dietary arginine supplementation speeds pulmonary VO2 kinetics during cycle exercise.
6. L-arginine improves blood pressure and vascular compliance in 29 healthy individuals.
7. L-arginine infusion decreases peripheral arterial resistance and inhibits platelet aggregation in healthy subjects.
8. L-arginine reduces exercise-induced increase in plasma lactate and ammonia.
9. L-arginine supplements increase the physical working capacity at the fatigue threshold.
10. Oral L-arginine improves endothelial function in healthy individuals older than 70 years.
11. Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans.
12. L-Arginine attenuates xanthine oxidase and myeloperoxidase activities in hearts of rats during exhaustive exercise.
13. L-arginine potentiates exercise-induced increases in endothelial progenitor cells and VEGF serum levels.
14. L-arginine protects against pulmonary oxidative stress and antioxidant defenses during exhaustive exercise in rats.
15. L-arginine has been shown to increase human growth hormone levels.
16. l-Arginine supplementation induces glutathione synthesis in interscapular brown adipose tissue.
17. Review: The ergogenic potential of arginine. Athletes have taken arginine for three main reasons: 1) its role in the secretion of endogenous growth hormone; 2) its involvement in the synthesis of creatine; 3) its role in augmenting nitric oxide.
18. L-arginine augments the effects of exercise training on insulin sensitivity and capillary growth in muscles.
19. There is a strong association between L-arginine supplementation and blood pressure reduction.
20. L-arginine supplementation improves exercise capacity after a heart transplant.
21. Coconut kernel protein favorably modifies the effect of coconut oil on serum lipids. This beneficial effect of the kernel protein is attributed to its very low lysine/arginine ratio 2.13% lysine and 24.5% arginine.
22. L-arginine in combination with Pycnogenol causes a significant improvement in sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction without any side effects.
23. Oral L-arginine in high doses seems to cause significant subjective improvement in sexual function in men with organic erectile dysfunction.
24. Propionyl-L-carnitine, L-arginine and niacin have value in erectile dysfunction.
25. Pycnogenol® in combination with L-arginine as a dietary supplement is effective and safe in Japanese patients with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.
26. Yohimbine (in combination with L-arginine glutamate) is effective in improving erectile function in patients with mild to moderate ED.
27. L-arginine improves the erectile response of rats.
28. A combination of pine bark extract and L-arginine is effective for long-term improvement of erectile function.
29. Administration of L-arginine and L-citrulline improves the condition of heart failure patients with preserved ejection fraction.
30. Aged garlic extract supplemented with B vitamins, folic acid and L-arginine retards the progression of subclinical atherosclerosis.
31. An omega-3 fatty acid and L-arginine supplement improves blood protein concentrations and reduces C-reactive protein in postsurgical patients with head and neck cancer.
32. Arginine has a healing effect on pressure ulcer for individuals with spinal cord injury living in the community.
33. Arginine may have therapeutic value in restless leg syndrome.
34. Arginine supplementation improves pressure ulcer healing.
35. Arginine supplementation in total parenteral nutrition improves postoperative cellular immune function of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma after operation.
36. Arginine supplements may improve foetal well-being and neonatal outcome in preeclampsia.
37. Concomitant treatment with oral L-arginine improves the efficacy of surgical angiogenesis in patients with severe diffuse coronary artery disease.
38. Ginkgo biloba extract with arginine and magnesium can improve the dynamics of cutaneous trophism in lesions caused by diabetic and non-diabetic microangiopathy.
39. L-arginine protects against ischemia/reperfusion-induced endothelial dysfunction in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and coronary artery disease.
40. L-arginine appears to counteract the hypertensive properties of estradiol in patients with PCOS [Polycystic Ovary Syndrome].
41. L-Arginine enhances the triglyceride-lowering effect of simvastatin in patients with elevated plasma triglycerides.
42. L-arginine improves endothelial function and vascular elastic properties of the arterial tree during the acute phase of smoking.
43. L-arginine improves exhaled nitric oxide and pulmonary function in patients with cystic fibrosis.
44. L-arginine improves symptoms of intermittent claudication in patients with arterial occlusive disease.
45. L-arginine infusions have an ameliorative effect in hypertensive pregnant women.
46. L-arginine may have a therapeutic role in attenuating cardiovascular mortality and inflammation in malnourished uremic patients.
47. L-arginine may improve walking speed in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
48. L-arginine reduces symptoms of pregnancy-induced hypertension.
49. L-Arginine supplementation enhances diabetic wound healing.
50. L-arginine supplementation has a beneficial effect on wound healing.
51. L-arginine supplementation has a positive effect on elevated platelet NO production in anorexia.
52. L-arginine supplementation improve nitric oxide formation in cystic fibrosis patients who exhibit decreased levels of exhaled nitric oxide.
53. L-arginine supplementation improves endothelial dysfunction in MELAS patients [Mitochondrial Encephalopathy, Lactic acidosis, and Stroke-like episodes].
54. L-arginine supplementation improves postsurgical endothelial function, insulin resistance and inflammation in nondiabetic patients with coronary artery disease.
55. L-arginine supplementation is a safe, efficient strategy for treating preeclampsia.
56. L-arginine supplementation is beneficial in prolonging pregnancy and reducing blood pressure in patients with gestational hypertension.
57. L-arginine therapy showed promise in treating stroke-like episodes in MELAS.
58. L-Arginine treatment has therapeutic value in asymmetric fetal growth restriction.
59. L-arginine, folic acid, B6 and B12 may have therapeutic benefit in Buerger's disease.
60. L-Arginine, the substrate for NO synthesis, may be an alternative treatment for premature atherosclerosis.
61. Long-term N-acetylcysteine and L-arginine administration reduces endothelial activation and systolic blood pressure in hypertensive patients with type 2 diabetes.
62. Long-term oral administration of L-arginine increases nitric oxide related enzymes and metabolites in the urine of patients with interstitial cystitis, which is associated with a decrease in interstitial cystitis related symptoms.
63. Long-term oral L-arginine administration improves peripheral and hepatic insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetic patients.
64. Long-term oral L-arginine appears to improve interstitial cystitis related symptoms.
65. Long-term oral L-arginine treatment has a beneficial effect when added to a hypocaloric diet and exercise training program in obese, insulin-resistant type 2 diabetic patients.
66. Oral administration of L-arginine in patients with angina or following myocardial infarction may be protective.
67. Oral l-arginine improves endothelial dysfunction in patients with essential hypertension.
68. Oral L-arginine may decrease pain and urgency in a subset of interstitial cystitis patients.
69. Oral supplementation with a combination of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate, arginine, and glutamine ameliorates AIDS virus associated wasting.
70. Oral supplementation with a combination of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate, arginine, and glutamine has therapeutic value in the treatment of rheumatoid cachexia.
71. Oral supplementation with a combination of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate, arginine, and glutamine reverses cancer-related wasting.
72. Oral supplementation with L-arginine prolongs exercise duration In patients with chronic stable congestive heart failure.
73. Perioperative arginine-supplemented nutrition in malnourished patients with head and neck cancer improves long-term survival.
74. Preoperative oral arginine and n-3 fatty acid supplementation improves the immunometabolic host response and outcome after colorectal resection for cancer.
75. Preoperative oral arginine and omega-3 fatty acid supplementation attenuate the systemic inflammatory response and infectious complications after gastrectomy.
76. Safety Study: There is no increase in neurodevelopmental disability in preterm infants who received L-arginine supplementation.
77. Short-term treatment with L-arginine prevents the smoking-induced impairment of endothelial function and vascular elastic properties in young individuals.
78. Subchronic treatment with amino acid mixture of L-lysine and L-arginine may have ameliorative value during psychosocial stress.
79. Supplements of L-arginine attenuate the effects of high-fat meal on endothelial function and oxidative stress.
80. The administration of L-arginine and citrulline has a beneficial effect on endothelial function in the treatment of heart failure.
81. Treatment with carnitine, acetyl carnitine, L-arginine and ginseng improves sperm motility and sexual health in men with asthenospermia.
82. Treatment with L-arginine improves neuropsychological disorders in a child with creatine transporter defect.
83. Arginine supplementation increased net protein balance in skin wound and muscle by a mechanism which was independent of nitric oxide production.
84. "Nitrite-generated NO circumvents dysregulated arginine/NOS signaling to protect against intimal hyperplasia in Sprague-Dawley rats."
85. A combination of caffeine, arginine, soy isoflavones, and L-carnitine enhances both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in animal model of obesity.
86. A selenium/arginine mixture prevents chemically-induced immunosuppression and accelerated aging.
87. Arginine may help to prevent atheroma development, in combination with cholesterol reduction.
88. Arginine may work synergistically with statin drugs to prevent atherosclerosis development.
89. Arginine reduces atheroma (plaque) formation in rabbit vein grafts.
90. Arginine reverses ethanol-induced inflammatory and fibrotic changes in liver despite continued ethanol administration.
91. Arginine supplementation increases progesterone levels in female sheep.
92. Astragalosides isolated from astragalus roots inhibit the formation of advanced glycation end products.
93. Coconut may lower cholesterol and improve lipid metabolism in alcohol-induced hyperlipidemic rats due to its high arginine content.
94. Coconut protein is able to reduce hyperlipidemia and peroxidative effect induced by high fat cholesterol containing diet and these effects are mainly mediated by the L-arginine present in it.
95. Dietary arginine supplementation alleviates intestinal mucosal disruption induced by Escherichia coli lipopolysaccharide in weaned pigs.
96. Dietary arginine supplementation alters the metabolism of fat and amino acids in the whole body, enhances protein synthesis in skeletal muscle, and modulates intestinal microbial metabolism in growing pigs.
97. Dietary arginine supplementation during early pregnancy enhances embryonic survival in rats.
98. Dietary L-arginine may speed cutaneous wound healing.
99. Dietary L-arginine supplementation enhances the immune status in early-weaned piglets.
100. Dietary L-arginine supplementation increases muscle gain and reduces body fat mass in growing-finishing pigs.
101. Dietary L-arginine supplementation reduces fat mass in Zucker diabetic fatty rats.
102. Dietary L-arginine supplementation reduces white fat gain and enhances skeletal muscle and brown fat masses in diet-induced obese rats.
103. Dietary supplementation of L-arginine and conjugated linoleic acid reduces retroperitoneal fat mass and increases lean body mass in rats.
104. Glutamine and arginine supplementation may help prevent necrotizing enterocolitis.
105. L-arginine ameliorates cardiac matrix remodelling in insulin resistant rats.
106. L-arginine ameliorates hypoxic pulmonary hypertension.
107. L-arginine attenuates acute lung injury after smoke inhalation and burn injury in sheep.
108. L-arginine augments the antioxidant effect of garlic against acetic acid-induced ulcerative colitis in rats.
109. L-arginine causes amelioration of cerebrovascular dysfunction and brain inflammation during experimental heatstroke.
110. L-arginine compares favorably with calcium channel blockers in the treatment of hypoxic pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular hypertrophy.
111. L-arginine has a beneficial effect on ameliorating diet-induced obesity in mammals.
112. L-arginine has a beneficial effect on bacterial translocation in an intestinal obstruction model in rats.
113. L-arginine has a cardioprotective effect in an experimental model of hypercholesterolemic rabbits aorta.
114. L-arginine has a protective effect against cisplatin-induced renal oxidative stress and toxicity.
115. L-arginine has a protective effect against hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular hypertrophy in rats.
116. L-arginine has a protective effect in hypercholesterolemia.
117. L-arginine has potent in vitro and in vivo neuroprotective properties and may be a candidate for therapeutic trials in ALS.
118. L-arginine improve the NO production and prevents glomerular hypertrophy in the offspring of diabetic mothers.
119. L-arginine improves cerebral blood perfusion and vasomotion of microvessels following subarachnoid hemorrhage in rats.
120. L-arginine improves lactation performance in pigs.
121. L-arginine improves wound healing after trauma-hemorrhage by increasing collagen synthesis.
122. L-arginine increases circulating endothelial progenitor cells in hypercholesterolemic rabbits.
123. L-arginine may ameliorate gastrointestinal dysfunction in diabetic rats.
124. L-arginine may have a beneficial effect on airway hyperresponsiveness and airway inflammation in asthma.
125. L-arginine may have a role in reducing airway hyperactivity.
126. L-arginine may have a therapeutic role to play in the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy by decreasing inflammation and 127. enhancing muscle regeneration.
127. L-arginine may reduce hypercholesterolemia-induced endothelial dysfunction.
128. L-arginine prevents endothelial dysfunction in rats with chronic renal failure.
129. L-arginine prevents glucocorticoid-induced reduction of bone growth and bone turnover abnormalities in a growing rat model.
130. L-arginine reduces mercury accumulation in thymus of mercury-exposed mice.
l-arginine restores nitric oxide-mediated relaxation in isolated pulmonary arteries from pulmonary hypertensive exercise trained rats.
131. L-arginine stimulates intestinal adaptation following massive small bowel resection in rats.
132. L-arginine supplementation reduces cardiac noradrenergic neurotransmission in spontaneously hypertensive rats.
133. L-arginine may attenuate experimentally-induced pulmonary artery hypertension in rats.
134. L-Glutamic acid, L-histidine, and L-arginine significantly suppressed methionine-induced enhancement of plasma homocysteine concentrations.
135. L-arginine supplementation improves endothelial function and myocardial perfusion in a swine model of chronic myocardial ischemia.
136. Long-term dietary supplementation with L-arginine prevents age-related reduction in renal function.
137. Supplemental L-arginine enhances wound healing following trauma/hemorrhagic shock.
138. Supplemental L-arginine enhances wound healing in diabetic rats.
139. A combination of lysine, proline, arginine, ascorbic acid and green tea extract inhibits a pancreatic cancer cell line.
140. A combination of Lysine, Proline, Vitamin C, Arginine, Polyphenols, NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine), Selenium, Copper, Manganese induces apoptosis in HTLV-1 positive and negative malignant T-cells.
141. Aged garlic, l-arginine, l-lysine, S-allyl cysteine and pycnogenol increase human growth hormone secretion in an in vitro model.
142. Arginine and S-adenosylmethionine [SAMe] may contribute to nerve regeneration.
143. Arginine has an antiviral effect against herpes simplex virus type 1.
144. Arginine may be beneficial for ameliorating vascular insulin resistance in obesity and diabetes.
145. Arginine may play a role in ameliorating scurvy. Several conifers have been considered as candidates for "Annedda", which was the source for a miraculous cure for scurvy in Jacques Cartier's critically ill crew in 1536.
146. Arginine might constitute a promising therapeutic agent in classic galactosemia.
147. Dietary supplements and nutraceuticals [Arginine, Beet, Cocoa, Coenzyme Q10, Garlic: Aged, Melatonin, Potassium, Vitamin C] could help with hypertension.
148. Intake of red wine increases the number and functional capacity of circulating endothelial progenitor cells by enhancing nitric oxide bioavailability.
149. L-arginine administration may be beneficial to patients with myocardial ischemic disorders.
150. L-arginine has a potential benefit in reducing obesity.
151. L-arginine may have a therapeutic role in Alzheimer's disease.
152. L-arginine may have a therapeutic role in the prevention of renal scarring.
153. Vitamin C, Arginine, Zinc, and protein supplementation may improve wound healing disorders.
154. Short-term oral l-arginine is effective at improving the fasting vascular endothelial function when the baseline fasting flow-mediated dilation is low.
155. L-Arginine supplementation in pregnant women with mild chronic hypertension does not significantly affect overall blood pressure but is associated with less need for antihypertensive medications and a trend toward fewer maternal and neonatal complications.
156. L-arginine therapy has a beneficial effect in fetal growth retardation due to pregnancy-induced hypertension.
157. A formula containing omega-3 fatty acids, arginine and RNA improves outcomes of surgery for esophageal cancer.
158. A low calorie diet enriched with legumes, L-arginine and selenium reduces abdominal obesity in premenopausal women.*
On 12/7/2015 Stephen said...
This is my second order, got it for my husband, husband happy and "mama" VERY HAPPY!!!!! SUGGEST you mix with L'citrulline. Very fast shipping!!!!*
On 11/23/2015 deloris said...
This product is one of the most important amino acids that as a bodybuilder/athlete needs to incorporated in their diets. The benefits that I obtain are the synthesis of nitric acid to decrease my recovery time and improved my energy. I take along L-Citruline as they work together. As a dietary supplement it improves immune and hormone, and kidney support.*
On 11/17/2015 Raymond said...
Very good for blood flow,should use with l-citrulline.*
On 11/16/2015 deloris said...
I began taking L-Arginine a few months ago and I wasn't getting the results that I thought I should. I tried it from another source to start with and I did not get the results that I was hoping to get. I had been in too much of a hurry to read the label of the product I purchased from a local store until I had been taking it for a couple of weeks. It had fillers in it to stabilize it or something like that. It did not work.
I then ordered the powder form from Bulk Supplements. Within two or three days I noticed a difference. I was after a reduction in my blood pressure and it helped immensely. I have neuropathy in both arms and legs and I could feel a throbbing pain, especially in my hands. For the most part that pain has subsided to a tolerable level, except when I miss taking it during the day.
I am impressed with the quality of the product from Bulk Supplements, it is second to none. If you haven't ordered from them you will also find that their customer service is great as well.
On 10/25/2015 Robert said...
seem to be getting good blood flow thru out the body*
On 10/19/2015 edward said...
Let me just start by saying, that I've been buying arginine in mostly capsule form, for around fifteen years. I ran out of capsules and I decided to buy some powder in bulk, and maybe cap them myself. But I never got around to it, and just drank a teaspoon or two in cold water... And HOLY S***!!!! Ten minutes after I drank this, I was fooling around with my girlfriend, and I had the fullest hardest erection of my life! I stood up, and pulled my shorts down, and her eyes almost popped out of her head! That was the best look a girl has ever made towards my junk! I'm a 5' 6" white guy, so let's just say that was the only "look" a girl has ever made at my junk. Lol... I will definitely be continuing to buy this product. As well as L-Citrulline. The two combined make me feel unstoppable in the bedroom. Oh yeah, and good pumps at the gym too ;)*
On 9/14/2015 Brendan said...
Great product and super fast shipping. Customer for life here*
On 9/2/2015 Joshua said...
This produced help me to solve my constipation issue*
On 8/25/2015 gary W said...
Just reordered L-Arginine Base, no one ever says how much they take, but I weigh 210 and take 1 teaspoon Arginine-Base plus 1/4 teaspoon Bulk Supplements Pine Bark Extract, 5 times a day. This works for lowering my blood pressure into very acceptable range. It is also supposed to raise your Nitric Oxide levels. Research this combination online to see if it's right for you.*
On 8/3/2015 David said...
Take on off workout days to get a dump in hGH levels. I add it ribose and whey to get the most benefit.*
On 6/21/2015 john said...
I ordered this and the L citrulline for bp after two days i am seeing a 5 point drop in both it my drop more with time the big bonus is the amount of energy I get i take 3000 mg twice a day of l-arginine an 600mg once the shipping is very fast 3days i will be using bulk supplements for all supplements very glad i found this sight will save $$$*
On 6/2/2015 Timothy said...
This was my first purchase from bulk supplements. I received the product in a timely fashion. I was immediately impressed by the resealable packaging. Would order from bulk supplements again.*
On 5/28/2015 Donna said...
this product performs as suited for my needs. and i do see it has lowered my blood pressure*
On 5/25/2015 ronald said...
the first time I ordered this L Arginine and used it,,,,,it was a rough go.its really hard to get pas the taste of it don't know if you ever get used to it so I just squirt a little lemon juice into water and mix it in.it makes it taste a little sour .I feel this base works well.it seems to keep the me more energized through out my day.good stuff just taste bad..*
On 4/27/2015 Jimmie said...
I placed this order on the 15th. and received it three days later. This was with free shipping .This product gives me extra energy in my workouts and it helps in the bedroom too. My wife says Honey, don't forget to order your l-arginine. I just turned 80 . Try it guys, you wont be disappointed.
On 4/22/2015 James L. said...
I was satisfied with the price as well as the Fast shipping. Im glad i ordered l arginine in bulk. The powder form gets into my system a lot faster than pill form. And i can feel the l arginine taking effect already in just a few days. I'm A customer for life now.*
On 4/10/2015 Reginald said...
Good price and 500g goes a long way, mixes well with water and good quality!!!!!*
On 4/10/2015 Mike said...
I am just finishing up the first order of L-Arginine from Bulk Supplements. I love it because it has helped with some of the symptoms that I have with neuropathy. It is not a cure but it helps along with the other amino acids that I am taking to ease much of the discomfort that I have had with this condition. The sad part of this is that I am not diabetic but have the symptoms just the same.
I began taking L-Arginine a few months ago along with ALCAR. The ALCAR helped a great deal but I still had throbbing pain that seemed to be coincident with my pulse. The L-Arginine opened up the blood vessels to the point that generally, I do not have the throbbing pain as before.
I checked all of this out with my doctor and she gave me the go ahead and she has been amazed at the results that I have had. I got off one prescription medicine that is supposed to help with neuropathy and I have cut the second down to taking it at bedtime to help me sleep longer at night.
This may or may not help you with similar problems but I am more than satisfied with the products that I have gotten from Bulk Supplements.com and the speedy service. The product was shipped the same day as the order. Thank you Bulk Supplements!*
On 3/16/2015 Robert said...
Awesome product! !*
On 3/11/2015 Jeff said...
This is the third time ordering this product. The taste is bad but the results are awesome. Increased energy and strength and sex drive. Love it! *
On 3/11/2015 Jeff said...
I've been ordering my arginine from other sites in the past. I ordered from Bulk Supplements this time and was not disappointed. It came very quickly, was very affordable and the packaging is unique. The arginine powder mixed well with my water and pink lemonade mix. I will continue to use Bulk Supplements in the future.*
On 12/7/2014 Lance said...
I ordered this from Amazon.com, I paid a bit more but I came pretty fast and the product was packaged very good, The mail man left it on the step out front and got a bit wet but it seem to be OK. The products mixes well in lemon aid and covers the biter ness very well, I also use lemon aid for the Longjack product, I am very pleased with both products.*
On 10/25/2014 Al said...
We've been purchasing L-Arginine in pill form for quite some time. Very glad to discover Bulk Supplements with their pure supplements.
This is the way I like to shop: buy in bulk and save tons on packaging but getting quality products.*
On 10/15/2014 Janet said...
yes, it helps you when you are exercising, but when you have low testosterone it helps in other ways as well. i have normal blood pressure, so all those expensive prescription pills with the warnings to call your doctor if you have a problem after 4 hours caused me to nearly pass out from low blood pressure. not this stuff! works every time like a charm! one teaspoon 30 minutes or so before and you will never buy another little blue pill! i mix it in a shot glass with water and gulp it - tastes terrible but is SO worth it!*
On 9/29/2014 rich said...
very fast delivery, great packaging, excellent product*
On 9/22/2014 Cory said...
Product mixes great, gives great pumps, fast shipping from the company always order from bulksupplements.
L-arginine helps your body manufacture creatine, a protein that contributes to muscle mass and power. L-arginine also helps the body get rid of creatinine, the waste product associated with this process [source: Mayo Clinic]. For these reasons, the bodybuilding industry loves to tout creatine and L-arginine supplements.
L-arginine is a vasodilator -- that is, it dilates the blood vessels, allowing more blood to pass through at once.
On 9/20/2014 Thomas Tourville said...
When I started taking L-Arginine I was at a plateau with my workouts. I was stuck at 250 lbs. on bench and 275 lbs. with squats. One week after taking 5000 mg. of L-arginine a day my bench went up to 275 and my squats went up to 300. Now I look forward to hitting the gym more, now that I've climbed out of my rut. *
On 8/29/2014 Ryan said...
fast delivery, great packaging, excellent product*
On 8/5/2014 Robert Christner said...
I have been buying L-Arginine in bulk from www.bulksupplements for several months. I take 5g doses twice a day, and mix L-Citrulline in a 1-to-5 ratio. This was a recommended dosage for the "renewal" benefits for someone my age (66). It is the least expensive way to a regular maintenance routine, and I always find consistency and excellence in my orders.*
On 6/16/2014 Gary said...
The product is pure, mixes well, and as always, was delivered quickly. I mix this with BulkSupplements BCAA powder and Glutamine powder in juice, and although it does give an odd flavor (not bad, just strange) and changes the color of the juice, it's an effective product. Excellent to stack with any pre-workout supplements. *
On 5/26/2014 Jesse said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.