You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Our team is dedicated to shipping and delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer flat rate shipping at $5.95. However, if you spend over $49 on a single order, shipping is FREE within the U.S. (Alaska and Hawaii excluded). All products are sent via USPS unless otherwise specified during check-out.
- Please note: If your order totals $175.00 and over, your items will be shipped via Fed-Ex and require a signature upon delivery. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Fed-Ex Express: Please be aware that any orders placed on or before 1:30 PM PST on Thursday will arrive the following Monday. Orders placed on late Thursday or Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
- In the event that an item has been marked as "delivered" but has not been received, it is at the customer's discretion to file a claim with the appropriate shipping courier to receive reimbursement for the order.
- Damaged Items
- Occasionally items may be damaged during transit, which is unfortunately out of our control. Should this happen, please contact customer service for assistance within 3 business days of receiving the order. Do not throw the damaged product or packing slip away! You will be asked to provide photographic proof of damage (or evidence of any missing items). Depending on the circumstances, you may be asked to file a claim with the appropriate shipping courier to receive reimbursement for the damaged items.
- Return Policy
- Return unopened items within 30 days from the invoice date for a full refund of original purchase price. Please note that we are not liable to issue any refund for opened items. Bulksupplements.com is not responsible for return postage; any shipping charges or applied discount codes will NOT be refunded.
- Return opened items within 30 days from the invoice date for partial refund equivalent to the price of the smallest unit available for that product.* Example: If you purchase a 500-gram bag of Creatine Powder and wish to return it after opening, you will receive a refund equivalent to the price of the smallest unit we offer of that product. Shipping charges and applied discounts are NOT refundable.
- *Wholesale quantities are not eligible for this policy, and we are not liable to issue any refund for opened items. However, orders returned unaltered will receive a full refund (shipping excluded).
- California Prop 65
- What is California Prop 65?
- Established within the state of California in 1986, Prop 65 requires the state to keep an updated list of both natural and synthetic chemicals that may cause cancer or reproductive harm. While the sale of these chemicals is not prohibited, California businesses (grocery stores, restaurants, hospitals, etc.) are legally obligated to include the appropriate warnings on their labels when working with consumers. Prop 65 is only required under California law.
- Should these warnings concern me?
- California's Prop 65 standards are often more strict than federal standards; this law was established to allow Californians to make informed and cautious health decisions. Prop 65 maintains a list of roughly 800 chemicals classified as carcinogens and reproductive toxins, many of which are found in commonly eaten foods (Vitamin A, in fact, is included on this list when taken in higher doses). A warning does not necessarily indicate that the product is unsafe, and retailers outside of California might not include these warning labels if they are not required to do so. The classification of a chemical under Prop 65 may well be the result of laboratory animal testings, a method which is not always reliable.
What should I do?
In the event that you are concerned about the effects of a particular chemical, we recommend that you complete independent research and contact the manufacturer with any and all questions. Please keep in mind that even if a brand does not include a warning on their label, this is not a guarantee that the product is free of all chemicals.
Bulksupplements.com operates out of Henderson, Nevada. We make a pledge of transparency to sell pure supplements with no unnecessary additives. Certificates of Analysis can be requested at any time by contacting us.
- Privacy & Security
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
BulkSupplements.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Hard Eight Nutrition LLC
7511 Eastgate Rd
Henderson, NV 89011
This document was last updated on December 5, 2014