You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pure Cordyceps powder with no fillers or additives.
Standardized to contain 7% Cordycepic Acid and 0.2% Adenosine.
Serving Size & Timing
As a dietary supplement, take 1500 mg (heavy 1/2 tsp) two to three times daily, or as directed by a physician.
As with all supplements meant to promote a general well-being, it is important to note that a supplement such as this is by no means a substitute for legitimate medical advice. It is always best to talk to a doctor if you are experiencing problems with your health before taking a course.
Supplement FactsServing size: 1500 mg
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Cordyceps (whole plant) (Ophiocordyceps sinensis) (Standardized to contain 7% Cordycepic Acid, 0.2% Adenosine)... 1500 mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg three times daily, or as directed by physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
CONCENTRATION OF CORDYCEPS
This product contains no fillers or additives of any kind.
CORDYCEPS SIDE EFFECTS
There are no side effects associated with this supplement as long as suggested serving sizes are adhered to. Those with autoimmune disorders or pregnant/nursing are not recommended to take this product without approval from a physician.
Once I learned that cordyceps can actually replace (or at least add to) the jing energy in your body, I knew I had to get some. And what better brand than Bulk Supplements? Awesome price and quick service! I've only been taking it for about a week, and if I had it twice per day, my energy is pretty solid all day. FYI: It has a bit of a bitter taste (which I equate to more healthy properties). Of course, that's all the more reason to take it.*
On 2/22/2017 Milan said...
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for Cordyceps Sinensis.
1. Cordyceps and artemisinin prevent the recurrence of lupus nephritis. Mar 01, 2002
2. Cordyceps may improve renal function and cellular immune function in chronic kidney failure. Jun 01, 1992
3. Cordyceps may reduce the need for anti-rejection drugs and improve the outcome of renal transplantation. Jun 01, 2009
4. Dongchongxiacao (Cordyceps) can reduce serum markers of airway inflammation of asthmatics. Sep 01, 2005
5. A case report of Korean medicine therapy as a substitute for chemotherapy for metastatic breast cancer. Dec 31, 2014
6. A hybridized strain of Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) may prevent autoimmune diseases like type 1 diabetes by maintaining the dendritic cells in a tolerogenic state. Oct 20, 2005
7. C. sinensis can improve the dysfunction of gut barrier in septic rats by promoting the proliferation and inhibiting the apoptosis of intestinal mucosal cells. Dec 31, 2014
8. C. sinensis may be a promising agent to combat renal fibrosis. Dec 31, 2014
9. Cordyceps alleviates bleomycin-induced alveolitis and fibrosis. Dec 01, 2007
10. Cordyceps and Tripterygium hypoglaucum prolong the survival time of allogenic grafted pigskin. Mar 01, 2006
11. Cordyceps attenuates disease severity of lupus in mice. Jun 01, 2010
12. Cordyceps can counteract chemically induced arrhythmias in rats. Oct 01, 1989
13. Cordyceps contains a polysaccharide that has beneficial therapeutic effects on influenza A virus. Dec 12, 2007
14. Cordyceps exhibits potent hepatoprotective properties in an animal model. Jan 01, 2010
15. Cordyceps has an antistress and antifatigue effect in the animal experiemental model. May 01, 2003
16. Cordyceps has anti-aging and aphrodisiac properties. Jan 01, 2009
17. Cordyceps has broad and potent anti-tumor activity. Jan 01, 2007
18. Cordyceps has significant therapeutic action against melanoma cell growth in mice with no adverse side effects. Dec 01, 2004
19. Cordyceps mitigates the adverse side effects of radiation. Feb 01, 2008
20. Cordyceps mycelia may ameliorate chemically induced liver cirrhosis. Sep 01, 2009
21. Cordyceps mycelia may decrease portal hypertension in rats with chemically induced liver cirrhosis. Nov 01, 2008
22. Cordyceps prevents and reverses liver cirrhosis in the rat experimental model. Jul 01, 2008
23. Cordyceps protects against radiation-induced bone marrow and intestinal injuries. Dec 01, 2006
24. Cordyceps protects mice from steptococcal A infection. Feb 01, 1998
25. Cordyceps significantly improves asthma in the guinea pig model.
Sep 01, 2001
26. Cordyceps significantly improves blood lipid profiles. Jan 01, 2003
27. Cordyceps sinensis could protect pancreatic beta cells from the pro-apoptotic endoplasmic reticulum stress induced by HFD-STZ. Apr 28, 2016
28. Cordyceps sinensis intervention treatment can reduce the myocardial injury of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Dec 31, 2014
29. Cordyceps supplementation improves sperm quality and quantity in rats. Mar 01, 2008
30. Cordyceps suppresses the expression of diabetes regulating genes by inhibiting lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in macrophages. Jun 01, 2009
31. Cordyceps works synergistically with Cyclosporin A to prevent transplanted organ rejection. Jan 01, 2009
32. Fermented Cordyceps sinensis can ameliorate the oxidative stress in Doxorubicin treated rats. Sep 30, 2015
33. A Cordyceps sinensis extract reduced the amount of hypoxia-induced inflammatory cytokines and transcription factors on par with the normoxic control. Dec 31, 2014
34. Corcyceps contains a compound which inhibit the growth of bladder cancer cells. Sep 03, 2009
35. Cordycepin induces apoptosis in human breast cancer cells via caspase-dependent pathways. Dec 31, 2015
36. Cordyceps has a harmonizing (yin-yang) effect on TH1/TH2 balance and activity. Jun 01, 2009
37. Cordyceps has potent cytotoxic effects against the proliferation of human premyelocytic leukemia cells. - Article 1 Apr 01, 2006
38. Cordyceps may play a therapeutic role in improving pulmonary function in cystic fibrosis. Apr 17, 2008
39. Cordyceps s may have therapeutic value in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension. Sep 01, 2010
40. Cordyceps sinensis oral liquid protects against the damage induced by oxygen and glucose deprivation. Feb 29, 2016
41. The Cordyceps extract cordycepin inhibits platelet aggregation induced by a thromboxane analogue. Dec 01, 2006*
On 1/15/2017 Stephen said...
I ordered cordyceps from Bulk Supplements about 3 months ago to help my spouse with her adrenal fatigue. Although we are still working out the best dosage for her, the product helped her right from the beginning. We currently order about 10+ different supplements from Bulk Supplements to make our own capsules and have never been disappointed with the quality of their products.*
On 1/9/2017 Robert R said...
I have been taking this for years to help keep my immune system nice and strong.
I used to get it in L.A's Chinatown but I moved away and everywhere I looked for it it was really expensive.
I put it in "00" capsules and take two daily.
It is most effective during cold and flu seasons when it can help you to remain well and if you do get sick it helps your system flush the cold or flu quickly.
So while everyone else is struggling with those flu's that hang on for weeks, you can get past it and get on with your life in no time...
Thank you Bulk Supplements for carrying this!!!
On 1/8/2017 Kenneth said...
I have replaced coffee and energy drinks with cordyceps, cacao and rhodiola in the morning. It is definitely a more stable and sustained feeling without the crash, I feel more alert without the jittery nervousness and diuretic effects. Seems to mix well and not really effect taste. Super fast shipping. *
On 1/8/2017 Zachary said...
After 2 days taking this it seems as if I am breathing deeper and easier. Hopefully this will help my BJJ game as good deep controlled breathing is what keeps you alive. look forward to seeing all the other benefits reported from taking Cordyceps.*
On 12/11/2016 Jeff said...
I have tried many other brands of cordyceps, but Bulk Supplement’s cordecept is the best by far with great shipping. This product does what it is supposed to do. I highly recommend this product. Thanks for a great product*
On 12/9/2016 WILLIAM said...
i have read a lotof information about cordyceps being good for me's vitality. I can definitely feelthe difference after 2 days.energy level rises after taking it in the morning.*
On 12/6/2016 arnel aguila said...
A cup of Tea with Cordyceps powder in Hot water is a pleasant warm feeling all day in this cold winter. I enjoy them very much and recommend to any one who wants to be surprised with this Cordyceps powder.
On 12/4/2016 kay said...
Even though the Western science has not done studies to confirm claims, Traditional Chinese Medicine has used cordyceps for maintaining vitality in old age. This product is quite affordable and very effective, in my experience.
On 11/13/2016 Ruth B said...
Folklore says that bovids in the Tibetan highlands would, when grazing in areas containing cordyceps, become very strong and stout. After just a week of using this product, I'm confident there is a fair measure of truth behind that folklore. At work, I feel less mentally fatigued as the day goes on. At the gym, I'm suddenly able to do an extra 2-3 reps on every exercise, and I have noticeably more endurance when I run/bike. At home, I feel like I'm sleeping deeper and waking up more rested. In short, this seems to be some great stuff. Very highly recommended.
On a more generic note, my order was processed and delivered very quickly (I ordered it on a Sunday, and it was in my mailbox on Thursday). This was my first order through BulkSupplements.com, but it certainly won't be my last.*
On 11/10/2016 William said...
This is one of my favorite mushrooms & was very excited when Bulk Supplements added it to their inventory. For me it is energizing & helps with the lungs & respiratory system. It is also thought to be anti-cancer.
Thanks BS for another great product.*
On 11/9/2016 Selena said...
ordered a larger size, love the energy it gives me. But when you do the homework on it, there's so much other health benefits.*
On 11/7/2016 deloris said...
About to order again, this is good mixed with wheat grass. Continuous energy.*
On 10/19/2016 deloris said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.