You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cinnamon Bark Extract Powder
Cinnamon Bark powder extract is, as the name implies, extracted from cinnamon tree bark, specifically from the Cinnamomum Wilsonii gamble tree. Cinnamon Bark extract serves as a very useful antioxidant, keeping cells safe from harmful free radicals. It also keeps blood sugar levels regular by supporting even insulin production in the body.
Cinnamon oil is something that is routinely found in common household cooking cinnamon, and in high levels it can be dangerous, and even considered toxic. Fortunately this supplement contains no such danger as it is extracted from the water soluble portions of Cinnamon Bark, and therefore contains none of the harmful oil present in regular Cinnamon. On the plus side, it does have the same aroma and general flavor of kitchen quality Cinnamon without any of the danger.
Health Benefits Provided By Cinnamon Bark Powder Extract
Besides helping in the regular production of insulin and the stabilizing of blood sugar, cinnamon extract has been used to aid in the digestive process for thousands of years and is still used today in alternative medicine. This is because it contains Catechins, antioxidants which can also be commonly found in other healthy things like teas. These antioxidants control levels of fat and cholesterol in the body, keeping them at healthy levels, while also keeping healthy cells safe from being damaged by free radicals.
Serving Size & Timing
The recommended serving size for this supplement is anywhere between 650mg (1/4 teaspoon) to 1300mg (1/2 teaspoon) to be taken daily up to three times. It should be taken with both a glass of water and a meal ideally.
Supplement FactsServing size: 1350 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Cinnamon Bark 4:1 Extract 1350mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 675mg (1/4 tsp) to 1350mg (1/2 tsp) up to three times daily with meals, or as directed by physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
Cinnamon Bark Powder Extract Concentration
There are no fillers contained anywhere in this supplement. In fact it is concentrated at a proportion of 4:1, meaning that for every four parts of raw Cinnamon Bark, one part of extract is taken out.
Cinnamon Bark Powder Extract Side Effects
As long as correct serving sizes are adhered to, then this Cinnamon Bark extract is considered entirely safe.
Cinnamon Bark Powder Extract Solubility
Cinnamon Bark extract blends well and pleasantly with hot tea, and can also be dissolved easily into room temperature water or juice. It adds a Cinnamon flavor to whatever it is applied to. It should be stored in an area that is far away from sources of light, heat, or moisture.
- I bought 1kg of cinnamon bark for the whole family after hearing about its health benefits. The powder is finely ground, smells and tastes great. No problems dissolving. I expected a stronger cinnamon taste, but its very light. I put it in my milk, cocoa, cinnamon toast, etc. Would purchase again.
On 10/18/2014 Rowena Leung said...
- I am my father, George Linton's, medical advocate and care provider. In a quest to reduce the amount of insulin shoots he was receiving due to diabetes, I sought out the Cinnamon Bark Extract Powder. Well, it has yielded amazing results. Since using this product, my father has required significantly less insulin shoots and his blood sugar has been more regularly hovering around an acceptable range. This was my second purchase of Cinnamon Bark Extract Powder and will continue to have it in my arsenal of naturopathic weaponry.
On 9/20/2014 George & Juanita Linton said...
- I am my father, George Linton's, medical advocate and care provider. In a quest to reduce the amount of insolin shoots he was recieving due to diabetes, I sought out the Cinnamon Bark Extract Powder. Well, it has yielded amazing results. Since using this product, my father has required signficantly less insolin shoots and his blood sugar has been more regularly hoovering around an acceptable range. This was my second purchase of Cinnamon Bark Extract Powder and will continue to have it in my arsenal of naturalpathic weaponary.
On 9/20/2014 GEORGE & JUANITA LINTON said...
- FINELY GROUND ...GREAT FLAVOR AND SMELL ...GREAT PRODUCT !!
On 8/27/2014 RICHARD THONE said...
- This is exactly what I have been looking for and I am very happy with my purchase. To me it doesn't taste exactly like cinnamon, but that doesn't bother me as I like the taste.
On 7/26/2014 Brad said...
- Really wondered what would be the difference and am extremely happy it is so finely ground. Wonderful
On 2/4/2014 Melissa said...
- This cinnamon powder does its job well. It is 4x concentrated as whole powder, and the benefits are water extracted! After taking a teaspoon a day, my fasting blood glucose went from 120 to 74 in 8 days. It has little smell of cinnamon, but it has a delicious sweet cinnamon taste that easily dissolves in drinks. I highly recommend this and will definitely purchase in a larger amount.
On 1/18/2014 Crispin P said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.