You have no items in your shopping cart.
Celery Seed Extract 4:1 Powder
Taken from the seed of the celery plant, this extract is often supplemented to promote good joint health, relaxation and stimulate hunger. It may also be used to aid digestion, enhance libido and reduce gastrointestinal discomfort.
This extract is taken at a 4:1 ratio from the celery (apium graveolens) plant.
Serving Size & Timing
As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg (scant 1/2 tsp) one to three times daily, or as directed by a physician.
As with all supplements meant to promote a general well-being, it is important to note that a supplement such as this is by no means a substitute for legitimate medical advice. It is always best to talk to a doctor if you are experiencing problems with your health before taking a course.
Supplement FactsServing size: 450 mg
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Celery Seed Extract (4:1) (Apium Graveolens)... 1000 mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
>As a dietary supplement, take 1000 mg one to three times daily, or as directed by a physician.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
CONCENTRATION OF CELERY SEED
This product contains no fillers or additives of any kind.
CELERY SEED SIDE EFFECTS
Do not take this product is your are pregnant, nursing or allergic to dandelion or birch. Because this supplement may increase the risk of bleeding, discuss use with a physician if you suffer from any blood disorders or plan to undergo surgery.
The following is a list of clinical trials, most double-blinded and placebo-controlled, recorded at the National Medical Library, MEDLINE, as abstracted by GreenMedInfo for celery seed:
1. An herbal combination of saffron, celery seed and anise is more effective than the drug mefenamic acid (NSAID) in relieving menstrual pain.
2. A marine-herbal combination containing prawns, celery seed and st. john's wort has therapeutic value in an animal model of multiple sclerosis.
3. Celery oil seed extract ameliorated the toxicological effects of DEHP (di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate) in rats.
4. Celery seed extract can be effective in controlling hyperglycemia and hyperlipidemia in diabetic rats.
5. Celery seed extract has a chemopreventive action against benzo[a]pyrene-induced forestomach cancer in mice.
6. Celery seed extract has a potent protective action against chemically induced liver cancer.
7. A novel compound from celery seed has bactericidal effect against Helicobacter pylori.
8. Celery Seed Extract has been found to be at least as effective as aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen in suppressing arthritis.
9. Celery seed extract inhibits oxidized low density lipoprotein induced macrophages injury via notch1/NF-κB pathway.
10. Molecular mechanisms of celery seed extract induced cell death in human stomach cancer cells.
11. Safety Study: Celery seed extract exhibits no toxicity in an animal study.*
On 10/24/2016 Stephen said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.