You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beta Alanine Powder
- 100% Pure Beta Alanine Powder
- Reduced Feelings of Fatigue
- Increased Power and Training Volume
Beta Alanine is a powdered product that lends itself well to synthesizing L-Carnosine; which itself is a type of amino acid that provides a host of benefits to anyone involved in much physical activity, such as athletes or bodybuilders.
Studies show that the level of L-Carnosine is raised significantly and the levels of Lactic acid are in turn lowered significantly during physical activity, thanks to the presence of Beta Alanine in the blood stream. Its main use is as a buffer, which prevents acid levels in the body from rising to a level in which they may damage muscle tissue. This means that Beta Alanine can raise the level of overall physical performance when taken as a supplement, by increasing the threshold of lactate. Beta Alanine is the only beta amino acid in the body which it is not necessary to supplement through dietary intake because it is naturally occurring.
Health Benefits Provided By Beta Alanine
Beta Alanine is chiefly useful in increasing the longevity of endurance when doing any sort of physical activity, allowing the person taking it to exercise much longer and thus, increase their muscle mass or burn their fat much more efficiently. In addition, it indirectly helps to widen the blood vessels via L-Carnosine, which increases blood flow during long bouts of physical activity.
The Difference between L Carnosine and Beta Alanine
Taking into account the similarities between the two and the overlap associated with both of them, one may wonder why they should bother taking Beta Alanine when L-Carnosine is a viable supplement as well. Well essentially, the problem that makes L-Carnosine less viable as a direct supplement, is that it is broken down by the body too quickly in smaller doses. It would be necessary to take much larger quantities of L-Carnosine at once to provide the same effectiveness that would come with taking a much smaller and more manageable amount of Beta Alanine. Since Beta Alanine is eventually broken down into a more sustainable and controllable amount of L-Carnosine anyway, it makes more sense to stick with Beta Alanine as your main supplement.
Serving Size & Timing
Beta Alanine must be taken in doses of 500mg per day. This is the suggested serving size, however, more or less can be taken depending on intended effect. For anyone that does not have access to precise measuring tools, this translates out to about one eighth of a teaspoon.
Supplement FactsServing size: 500 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Beta Alanine 500mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 500mg (scant 1/8 tsp) up to three times daily.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
Beta Alanine Concentration
This concentration of Beta Alanine does not contain any additives or fillers of any kind.
Beta Alanine Side Effects
If Beta Alanine is taken in higher servings it has the potential to cause tingling sensations in the hands and face. Using it past the recommended dosage or the recommended end date of a course of it, can also gradually result in stomach upset, nausea, and becoming lightheaded.
Bioavailability of Beta Alanine
Beta Alanine possesses no discernible taste whatsoever and is readily water soluble. It can be mixed with water or mixed into fruit juices.
- Got what I ordered, soon after ordering it. Can't ask for much else.
On 1/9/2015 Nicholas said...
- I use betaalinine in my homemade preworkout. This along with creatine, taurine , and akg make a great mix. And the prices here cant be beat.
On 1/4/2015 Tim said...
- I make my own pre workout drinks and beta alanine was the only ingredient that i didn't have. I bought it because i want the skin tingles before my workout. Turns out that when i added this ingredient to the rest of my pre workout mix it made it taste better. Definitely a great product and will buy more.
On 1/2/2015 MICHAEL said...
The athletic body can, however, learn to reduce some of the competition between beta-alanine and taurine by preferentially sending taurine to the (type I) endurance muscles and beta-alanine to the (type IIa) slow-twitch muscles. ATP, perhaps enhanced with creatine, goes to the (type IIb) fast-twitch muscles.
The following are some of the benefits with respect to athletic performance of beta-alanine as listed by clinical trials at the National Medical Library (MEDLINE) as abstracted by GreenMedInfo:
1. Beta-alanine increases muscle carnosine levels.
2. Beta-alanine supplementation may improve endurance performance and lean body mass.
3. Beta-alanine supplementation, by improving intracellular pH control, improves muscle endurance ....
Both beta-alanine and taurine share the same transporter and if both are in the blood at the same time, competition for uptake into the cells between the two can cause taurine but not beta-alanine to be lost in the urine. Large amounts of beta-alanine, by itself, may also cause taurine concentrations to drop possibly causing severe cramping as taurine is needed to manage the electrical properties of minerals, potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, et cetera. So taurine also needs to be supplemented, but not at the same time as the beta-alanine.
On 12/30/2014 Stephen said...
- It has a noticeable effect on performance from the start. It mixes well and doesn't have much a flavor. Be careful not to take too much though. The paraesthesia can be miserable.
On 12/30/2014 Garrett said...
- This product works great, the only issue is the tingling. I know that all beta alanine products give this sensation so five stars for you!
On 12/29/2014 Nick said...
- One would figure if you read the ingredients of the labels on the foods you eat the same would be for preworkouts. Well most marketable preworkouts are full of crap and additives not necessary or in such small doses that they dont work. Beta alanine is amazing for reducing acidity in muscles and increasing endurance to help you last and push out those last reps. For example, according to scientific recommended ammount of beta alanine consumed to have an optimal effect should be between 3.2g and 6g. Most PWO have less than 2g. Meaning, you're buying overpriced supplements that dont really work, all you feel is the exaggerated amount of caffeine. Dont be brainwashed and fall victim to coprorate marketing, think for yourself. Wouldnt it be better to take something that actually works and is relatively inexpensive. Never will i buy PWO from a shelf. I will only be buying supplements from bulksupplements.com for real results and not just placebo effects. This mixes great and i recommend this to everyone currently taking pwo, dont be brainless. Think! This is what you need!
On 12/29/2014 Andres said...
- I used to use all of the overpriced Pre-Workout supplements with all of the additives and decided that I would make my own to know exactly what went into my Pre-Workout. This is a great product and it mixes well. I am never going back to a Pre-Workout again, just getting all of my supplements from the only place that you should, Bulksupplements.com!
On 12/11/2014 Neil said...
- Great product. Mixes easily and has little to no taste. Product will make you tingle all over, so you know it's time to lift. Improves power and endurance through workout.
On 12/9/2014 Jon said...
- This is the best website to get bulked supplements it sounds too good to be true but it really is
On 12/5/2014 guillermo said...
- this is the best of the best you can get folks nobody does it better than bulk supplements buy this now it will change your workouts
On 12/4/2014 Peyton said...
- this is the best of the best you can get folks nobody does it better than bulk supplements buy this now it will change your workouts
On 12/4/2014 Peyton said...
- Great product. Mixes easily and has little to no taste. When you feel the tingles you know its working.
On 12/4/2014 Joseph said...
- Great value and quality.
On 11/28/2014 George said...
- The Beta Alanine arrived quickly; only 2 days after ordering!! It mixes extremely well and give the familiar pre-workout tingles without all the junk in commercial supplements.
On 11/9/2014 Christopher said...
- Beta-Alanine from bulksupplements.com is perfect! It mixes well, has a very subtle (almost non-existent) taste, and the performance boost is very noticeable. A+ product!
On 10/6/2014 Ashton said...
- This is one of the best ingridients to have in your pre workout. Extreme mental focus and performance at the gym.
On 10/6/2014 Adrian Gonzalez said...
- From what I can see, Beta Alanine does add greater effect when using L-citruline. I take it every time with L-citruline.
On 9/30/2014 Stanley said...
- I had been wanting to buy Beta Alanine for awhile. Finally decided to get some from Bulk Supplements. I am not disappointed. I bought this product to add as an ingredient to my homemade Pre-Workout supplement. Just a couple of grams of this priduct and i was feeling the "tingles", which I love! With standard shipping it arrived at my house in just a couple of days! Will buy again from BulkSupplements.
On 9/30/2014 Pumps4Jesus said...
- One of the best pure products. Would not could not workout withouth this stuff, amongs other bulk supplements products. Thanks
On 9/26/2014 l arginine said...
- I've been using beta alanine for 90 days. I have noticed that my endurance levels have increased. I've been able to increase my level of intensity for extended periods of time. Thus, I have gotten stronger. I find myself wanting to do more and more.. I am very pleased with this product.. I like the ease of doing business with this company.
On 9/18/2014 Ray said...
- Come as promised. A great addition to my supplement list. Product is very fine,mixes well and no bad aftertaste.
On 9/16/2014 Susan said...
- Beta Alanine is great at increasing your overall strength, once you get past the tingles. Which wasn't bad at all IMO. This product really helps you train harder and lift heavier.
On 8/25/2014 Omar said...
- The latest research says that b-alanine stacked with creatine is one plus one equlas three. I had been using creatine and like it very much. When I began adding 2 level tabelspoons with my 10 gms creatine it felt like the creatine doubled in power. For instance, my dumbell curl went from 40lb to 50lb. I had been stuck at 40lb for a long time.
On 8/11/2014 ufc dr said...
- very pleased mixes well and effective great price.
On 8/4/2014 john said...
- Yes, depending on both your tolerance and the dosing, the "tingles" are common. While that's amusing and all, beta alanine can be found in most preworkout supplements precisely because it is proven to be effective for people who want the most out of their workouts. To make a long story short, it increases your working capacity. That translates into more sets, more reps, and the delayed onset of muscle fatigue which is what you want. Great product, pure, all killer no filler. Mix it with crystal light, or just plain water. You won't really taste it
On 8/2/2014 Mike said...
- In short, this product is potent, effective and mixes very well. Shipping was extremely fast and arrived prior to estimated delivery date.
On 7/31/2014 Kevin said...
- I love this stuff, and you'll be hard pressed to find a better price. Plus is shipped very quickly.
On 7/31/2014 Jon said...
- Very fast shipping and great product. I used it a few years back and was very pleased to have this site recommended!
On 7/30/2014 Kelly said...
Supper Fast Shipping and great price.
Excellent product for an intense workouts, inexpensive and very effective.
On 7/26/2014 Agustin said...
- This product is awesome. I take this 30 min before my crossfit workout and I can push harder without as much burn. Highly recommend this for anyone doing high intensity style workouts.
On 7/23/2014 Michael said...
- Ordered it on a friday, arrived monday. VERY FAST SHIPPING! Also, the product is of very high quality, im definitely gunna buy again!! Thanks bulksupplements!
On 7/23/2014 ian said...
- Great product. Came quickly as well. Best quality and price around.
On 7/22/2014 chris h said...
Fast Shipping, Pure quality product, Desired results.
On 7/13/2014 Javis said...
- This stuff is amazing, I normally use optimum nutrition but decided to try this after reading review on it. Man I'm glad I did, can't beat the price or the quality. Dissolves as soon as it hit liquid.
On 7/12/2014 phillip said...
- Works great, i have been using it for few days as pre-workout supplement.
On 7/2/2014 Ravigopal said...
- Great product. No taste which is a good thing and I can definitely feel the effect.
On 6/23/2014 Guy said...
- Very cheap and effective product, helps me with endurance and I've never been able to work out as hard or as long before! Highly recommended!
On 6/22/2014 Eric said...
- Just started using this product and love it. Does not upset stomach and produces great results. Highly reccomended
On 6/16/2014 Caleb said...
- Good packaging, good quality at a reasonable price. I recommend this for any sport involving fitness esp. with citrulline malate
On 6/11/2014 damon said...
Shipping was fast and packaging was excellent.
Product once taken can feel the tingle in 10 minutes and provides a great pump when combined with Citrulline (also a Bulk Supplements product).
And i live in Canada !
On 6/9/2014 Rocco said...
- Great addition to pre workout didn't notice too much tingling as I have on other products helps with lactic acid.
On 6/8/2014 daniel said...
- I've noticed since I bought this I have much better endurance. I know from past experience you get a niacin flush/burning feeling, but with 3.2g i didn't notice much of it at all. $11 = 200 servings!! Cheaper than GNC & Vitaminworld by far.
On 6/3/2014 Mr.Bates said...
- GREAT PRODUCT and excellent decrease in lactic acid build-up.
On 6/2/2014 Lucien said...
- The first few days of using this in my core workout shake I set a PR ! And let me tell you I've tested the same weight a few days ago and couldn't get it and all of a sudden I did it easily! I definitely want to continue using this, even if a part of it is mental lol
On 5/12/2014 Jordan said...
This Beta-alanine is fantastic! I mix it with a few N.O. precursors, BCAA, and a little bit of caffeine into some gatorade or juice, and get everything you need in a pre-workout for a whole lot cheaper!!!
Bottom line, you know what you're buying, and can use it however you like! How can you go wrong?
Every product I have purchased from bulksupplements.com has been outstanding. In my own journeys to find the best pre-workout for me, I eventually found myself here on this site ordering the individual ingredients I wanted in my pre-workout without all the fluff and fillers put in by manufacturers.
On 5/9/2014 robert said...
- Instead of wasting even more money on preworkouts that don't do anything for me I decided to try making my own. I ordered this and BCAA, that I mix and take 20 mins before working out in the morning and afternoon. Boy this stuff is awesome! I am using 2g (0.5 tsp) and it kicks in almost immediately! It is definitely cheaper to make your own and better because you know what you are using. Great and will by again!
On 5/7/2014 robert said...
- Mix up this wonderful beta alanine with bulksupplement.com's caffeine plus some crystal light for flavoring mixed with some water you and you've got your own awesome pre-workout.
On 5/5/2014 Del said...
I live in West Virginia and Bulk Supplements gets my orders to me
in two days. Best service that I have ever found.
Beta alanine increases blood flow to the muscles during and between workouts. It increases strength and allows for better recuperation. It should be taken routinely and not just prior to workouts. I take three grams in the AM and 3 grams in the PM daily, everyday. Great stuff.
On 3/31/2014 John said...
- I ordered beta alanine and beta one and received them about a week ago. I can tell a huge difference in my workouts. In the last week I have been able to push through my toughest workouts with more endurance. I have also been able to push out more reps due to the beta alanine decreasing the lactic acid buildup. I am a professional IFPA natural bodybuilder and I have to be very careful of what su
On 3/30/2014 Chad said...
- I've been taking this supplement preworkout for less than a week and my energy levels going into a workout have consistently increased. My favorite thing about this product is that it takes just an eighth of a teaspoon in a serving to achieve fantastic results!
On 3/27/2014 Nadine said...
- Great quality beta. Exactly as advertised. Will order again!
On 3/23/2014 theodore said...
- Excellent product. Excellent customer service
On 3/22/2014 James said...
- Free of fillers and unwanted additives. Felt effects faster than any other brand i've tried
On 3/2/2014 Drew said...
- Ordered beta alanine and love it. Great product and a great price. Great company with top notch customer service and fast shipping.
On 2/16/2014 Donald said...
- This is truly pure beta alinine. Very cheap and easy to mix. It's good for recovery and to be able to get that with no fillers is absolutely amazing.
On 2/12/2014 Kevin said...
- Very effective mixes well. First time customer. I think I may become long time customer.
On 2/11/2014 john said...
- This a great product at a great price. I highly recommend the beta alanine from Bulk Supplements!
On 2/7/2014 Laramie said...
- This beta alanine is perfect to have when trying to make your own pre workout. I ordered this with several other products to make my own pre workout without any of the fillers most companies put in their pre. It has no taste and really easy to mix. It has really given my pre workout that extra kick I have been looking for. This is by far the cheapest price I have found for raw alanine.
On 2/2/2014 Billy said...
- Beta alanine has become one of my top supplements that I make sure to use every single day. I have noticed a marked decrease in muscle fatigue both during aerobic and strength training since I have started regularly using the supplement. If you look at the label of any pre-workout mix, this will certainly be one of the top ingredients. Why take the risk of the mystery concoctions, just buy the pure ingredients.
On 1/15/2014 matthew said...
- This is a great supplement. It works really well and it is extremely effective. You really get your moneys worth, and after comparing to similar sites where you can buy bulk products this site really gives you the most bang for your buck.
On 1/1/2014 Dominique said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.