You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 100% Pure Beta Alanine Powder
- Reduced Feelings of Fatigue
- Increased Power and Training Volume
Beta alanine is a powdered product that lends itself well to synthesizing L-carnosine, which itself is a type of amino acid that provides a host of benefits to anyone involved in much physical activity such as athletes or bodybuilders.
Studies show that the level of carnosine is raised significantly and the levels of lactic acid are in turn lowered significantly during physical activity thanks to the presence of beta alanine in the blood stream. Its main use is as a buffer, which prevents acid levels in the body from rising to a level in which they may damage muscle tissue. This means that beta alanine can raise the level of overall physical performance when taken as a supplement, by increasing the threshold of lactate. Beta alanine is the only beta amino acid in the body which it is not necessary to supplement through dietary intake because it is naturally occurring.
Health Benefits Provided By Beta Alanine
Beta alanine is chiefly useful in increasing the longevity of endurance when doing any sort of physical activity, allowing the person taking it to exercise much longer and thus, increase their muscle mass or burn their fat much more efficiently. In addition it indirectly helps to widen the blood vessels via carnosine, which increases blood flow during long bouts of physical activity.
The Difference between L Carnosine and Beta Alanine
Taking into account the similarities between the two and the overlap associated with both of them, one may wonder why they should bother taking beta alanine when L carnosine is a viable supplement as well. Well essentially, the problem that makes L carnosine less viable as a direct supplement is that it is broken down by the body too quickly in smaller doses. It would be necessary to take much larger quantities of carnosine at once to provide the same effectiveness that would come with taking a much smaller and more manageable amount of beta alanine. Since beta alanine is eventually broken down into a more sustainable and controllable amount of carnosine anyway, it makes more sense to stick with beta alanine as your main supplement.
Serving Size & Timing
Beta Alanine must be taken in doses of 500mg per day. This is the suggested serving size, however, more or less can be taken depending on intended effect. For anyone that does not have access to precise measuring tools, this translates out to about one eighth of a teaspoon.
Supplement FactsServing size: 500 milligrams
Serving per container: *
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**|
|Beta Alanine 500 mg||*|
** Based on 2,000 calorie diet
Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, corn and additives.
As a dietary supplement, take 500 mg (scant 1/8 tsp) up to three times daily.
|US Standard Measuring Spoons|
INGREDIENTS & FURTHER INFORMATION
Beta Alanine Concentration
This concentration of Beta Alanine does not contain any additives or fillers of any kind.
Beta Alanine Side Effects
If beta alanine is taken in higher servings it has the potential to cause tingling sensations in the hands and face. Using it past the recommended dosage or the recommended end date of a course of it can also gradually result in stomach upset, nausea, and light headedness.
Bioavailability of Beta Alanine
Beta alanine possesses no discernible taste whatsoever and is readily water soluble. It can be mixed with water or mixed into fruit juices.
I live in West Virginia and Bulk Supplements gets my orders to me
in two days. Best service that I have ever found.
Beta alanine increases blood flow to the muscles during and between workouts. It increases strength and allows for better recuperation. It should be taken routinely and not just prior to workouts. I take three grams in the AM and 3 grams in the PM daily, everyday. Great stuff.
On 3/31/2014 John said...
- I ordered beta alanine and beta one and received them about a week ago. I can tell a huge difference in my workouts. In the last week I have been able to push through my toughest workouts with more endurance. I have also been able to push out more reps due to the beta alanine decreasing the lactic acid buildup. I am a professional IFPA natural bodybuilder and I have to be very careful of what su
On 3/30/2014 Chad said...
- I've been taking this supplement preworkout for less than a week and my energy levels going into a workout have consistently increased. My favorite thing about this product is that it takes just an eighth of a teaspoon in a serving to achieve fantastic results!
On 3/27/2014 Nadine said...
- Great quality beta. Exactly as advertised. Will order again!
On 3/23/2014 theodore said...
- Excellent product. Excellent customer service
On 3/22/2014 James said...
- Free of fillers and unwanted additives. Felt effects faster than any other brand i've tried
On 3/2/2014 Drew said...
- Ordered beta alanine and love it. Great product and a great price. Great company with top notch customer service and fast shipping.
On 2/16/2014 Donald said...
- This is truly pure beta alinine. Very cheap and easy to mix. It's good for recovery and to be able to get that with no fillers is absolutely amazing.
On 2/12/2014 Kevin said...
- Very effective mixes well. First time customer. I think I may become long time customer.
On 2/11/2014 john said...
- This a great product at a great price. I highly recommend the beta alanine from Bulk Supplements!
On 2/7/2014 Laramie said...
- This beta alanine is perfect to have when trying to make your own pre workout. I ordered this with several other products to make my own pre workout without any of the fillers most companies put in their pre. It has no taste and really easy to mix. It has really given my pre workout that extra kick I have been looking for. This is by far the cheapest price I have found for raw alanine.
On 2/2/2014 Billy said...
- Beta alanine has become one of my top supplements that I make sure to use every single day. I have noticed a marked decrease in muscle fatigue both during aerobic and strength training since I have started regularly using the supplement. If you look at the label of any pre-workout mix, this will certainly be one of the top ingredients. Why take the risk of the mystery concoctions, just buy the pure ingredients.
On 1/15/2014 matthew said...
- This is a great supplement. It works really well and it is extremely effective. You really get your moneys worth, and after comparing to similar sites where you can buy bulk products this site really gives you the most bang for your buck.
On 1/1/2014 Dominique said...
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.